The Student Room Group
Learning outside, Harper Adams University
Harper Adams University
Newport

Harper Adams Experience

Hello :smile:
I was really interested in doing Rural Enterprise And Land Management at Harper Adams a few months ago. I have since gone off the course but I'm not really interested in any other course at any university. It is so hard to know what to choose.
Any way I was just wondering if anyone is going to the Harper Adams Experience in summer 2016? I feel like even if I don't go to Harper Adams for uni It would give me some experience of living away from home because In live in Northern Ireland. I feel a little nervous about signing up though because I don't know anyone going and I can't persuade any of my friends because they are not interested at all in any of the courses Harper offer.
So if anyone is going or thinking about going could you please let me know? thanks :smile:
PS When it said choose a topic for this question I clicked on Uni forums and there was no link for Harper Adams University so I clicked University of Gloucestershire don't know why bit yeah lol
Reply 1
Original post by Princess peach22
Hello :smile:
I was really interested in doing Rural Enterprise And Land Management at Harper Adams a few months ago. I have since gone off the course but I'm not really interested in any other course at any university. It is so hard to know what to choose.
Any way I was just wondering if anyone is going to the Harper Adams Experience in summer 2016? I feel like even if I don't go to Harper Adams for uni It would give me some experience of living away from home because In live in Northern Ireland. I feel a little nervous about signing up though because I don't know anyone going and I can't persuade any of my friends because they are not interested at all in any of the courses Harper offer.
So if anyone is going or thinking about going could you please let me know? thanks :smile:
PS When it said choose a topic for this question I clicked on Uni forums and there was no link for Harper Adams University so I clicked University of Gloucestershire don't know why bit yeah lol

This might help you http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=1295

:smile: Good luck
Learning outside, Harper Adams University
Harper Adams University
Newport

Quick Reply