The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Private Accommodation

Hi, I'm starting 1st year in september and I'm looking at private accommodation, mainly bridge house run by fresh student living. Does anyone have any experience or opinions of the fresh student living accommodation? I know they've got several other flats around glasgow
Original post by Riverstar
Hi, I'm starting 1st year in september and I'm looking at private accommodation, mainly bridge house run by fresh student living. Does anyone have any experience or opinions of the fresh student living accommodation? I know they've got several other flats around glasgow

Hi,
My name's Liz, and I'm the Accommodation Manager at Bridge House. I just wanted to get in touch as I saw that you were interested in booking a room with us.

We’re a brand new building opening this September, so you’ll be the very first person to live in your room. We have a wide mixture of en suite rooms in shared flats and self-contained studios. All the rooms have lots of space, with small double beds and large showers.

You’ll also have access to our great social spaces, including our private gym, TV/games lounge, quiet study spaces and outdoor courtyard. There are friendly staff on site helping with security, maintenance and services such as parcel collection. We’ll run lots of awesome social events, which Fresh Student Living are known for!

Please let me know if you have any questions or would like to make an appointment to visit the show flat on Old Dumbarton Road.
You can email us using [email protected] or give us call on 0141 648 9526.

Thanks,
Liz :h:

2016a-03-03 13.jpg
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending