The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3420
my neighbours are blasting crazy loud music! anyway im going to do a unit 1 paper now of chem

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xs4
Anyone know a source for hard C2-4 papers? (apart from physics&maths tutor) thanks

Madasmaths

Posted from TSR Mobile
Done the Unit 4 papers, got 65/90 in Biology Unit 5 (missed 20 marks because i didnt remember anything on two topics, and then after i marked the paper i used the textbook to go over the questions i'd missed)
and got 74/90 in F334.

Going to take a 30 minute break then do an M1 paper.(January 2011)
Reply 3423
Original post by ranz
then just let it go and dont think about it! gll tomorrow!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:smile: thank you, good luck with your upcoming exams too!
Reply 3424
I've finished the Chem Jan 2013 and now I'm going to stop Chemistry + take a break then do a C2 paper.
Reply 3425
Original post by nomophobia

cheers :biggrin:
Break over, time to do an M1 paper.
Chem F325 paper time!

Original post by The Moo
I'm doing AQA, paper 2 tomorrow. :s-smilie:

Good luck for tomorrow! I hope all your revision pays off :yep:
Alright in general :smile: The only things I'm worried about are those deadly redox titration questions at the end of the paper and difficult calculations (where they like to mix it up like by adding magnesium into the mix :tongue:)
Reply 3429
Original post by Kamara7
Alright in general :smile: The only things I'm worried about are those deadly redox titration questions at the end of the paper and difficult calculations (where they like to mix it up like by adding magnesium into the mix :tongue:)

samee! im also strugglinf with electrode potential 😢

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FemaleBo55
Yepp LOL I am :biggrin:

omg! how much revision have you done? how you getting on? what did you get last year?

i love seeing a fellow edexcel psych student, there is not a lot of us
Original post by chickenfoot
omg! how much revision have you done? how you getting on? what did you get last year?

i love seeing a fellow edexcel psych student, there is not a lot of us

I havent done much for Issues and debates LOL (im dreading the 18markers I always fail them!!)
Wbu??!!!

Last year I got an A LOL wbu?!!

Ikr!!! There's barely anyone here that does Edexcel Psychology :frown:

How ready are you for unit 3?!
ugh i don't get it, some M1 papers i find really easy, some i find stupidly hard :/.
got 74/75 in the January 2011 M1 paper (lost a mark because i read the question wrong argh D: )
anyway, thats all the papers i'm going to do today, going to have dinner then after dinner the plan is;
Make notes on Biology Unit 5 Topic 3
Go over the list i made of weak areas of F335 that i have.

then sleep :3.
Reply 3433
will now be doing bio qs ans then take a 5 min break and do some vector qs

Posted from TSR Mobile
Going to do a couple questions (1/2 of two past papers) for Econ 2. Mark them, then do a full paper after a break.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FemaleBo55
I havent done much for Issues and debates LOL (im dreading the 18markers I always fail them!!)
Wbu??!!!

Last year I got an A LOL wbu?!!

Ikr!!! There's barely anyone here that does Edexcel Psychology :frown:

How ready are you for unit 3?!

wooah. i got a C, 1 mark from a B tho :K:

ive done most of child, just gotta do bowlby and deprivation and research methods which i never revise, but i gotta revise them!
not touched criminal, will start this week. wbu?

lol im attempting an 18 marker now. need to get in the pattern of writing essays which include bits from everywhere o.e
Original post by chickenfoot
wooah. i got a C, 1 mark from a B tho :K:

ive done most of child, just gotta do bowlby and deprivation and research methods which i never revise, but i gotta revise them!
not touched criminal, will start this week. wbu?

lol im attempting an 18 marker now. need to get in the pattern of writing essays which include bits from everywhere o.e

I never touch daycare, research method lool :tongue:
Also what's your Practical about for child?? Please tell me its to do with the negative effects deprivation?

What sort of pattern are doing? I literally have no structure for them -.- I hate the issues and debates section :frown:
Original post by Kamara7
Chem F325 paper time!

Good luck for tomorrow! I hope all your revision pays off :yep:

Thanks, I haven't really revised much :colondollar:
I WILL finish memorising Cells in this block even if it kills me :angry:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3439
My break had to be extended bc I needed to do stuff then I had dinner and then I realised that our Maths teacher emailed us some S2 hwk which should be in for tomorrow so I did that instead of the C2 paper. I currently feel like death so I'm going to bed.- Will get back to revision afterwards.

Latest

Trending

Trending