The Student Room Group

Spanish AQA

Who did this? How did you find it?? Any answers you remember? Does anyone have an unofficial mark scheme??
Original post by PolarisVega
Who did this? How did you find it?? Any answers you remember? Does anyone have an unofficial mark scheme??

I did it and found it ok; the listening was probably a little bit harder than the reading, as with the French. The Alejandra question was a little confusing at some points and I think I've dropped a mark on it, looking back, but other than that it was good. What did you think?

I did see an unofficial mark scheme floating around somewhere, have you tried searching the Foreign Languages forum?
i did loads of past papers and i found this the hardest out off all of them! i hate the listening anyway but a lot of the vocab that came up i didn't know which was annoying. i don't think i did amazingly but idrc cos i'm deffo not taking spanish for a level lmao
Reply 3
Original post by sophie7194
i did loads of past papers and i found this the hardest out off all of them! i hate the listening anyway but a lot of the vocab that came up i didn't know which was annoying. i don't think i did amazingly but idrc cos i'm deffo not taking spanish for a level lmao

Same! I did all the past papers I could find (around 8 I think) and this was definitely the hardest! I didn't find the writing too bad.. But there was quite a lot of vocab that I had never come across in the listening.
Reply 4
I thought it was thought okay but then saw loads of people talking about the answers online and I'm like well i definitely dropped a mark or two then because i cant even relate to your stress about second hand clothes, i definitely did not get that sooo whoops...
Original post by Immy12321
Same! I did all the past papers I could find (around 8 I think) and this was definitely the hardest! I didn't find the writing too bad.. But there was quite a lot of vocab that I had never come across in the listening.

hopefully the grade boundaries will be quite low if everyone found it hard! :smile:
Reply 6
Original post by sophie7194
hopefully the grade boundaries will be quite low if everyone found it hard! :smile:

Yeh, I'm hoping so!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending