The Student Room Group

How often do you shower?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ivybridge
You are comparing somebody making vile racist remarks to you giving a bit of a butt-hurt, three section response to a straightforward thread? Right. No.

why is everything u say on every thread so boring and serious.. liven up a little, enjoy life a little more. i dont actually know u but u seem extremely boring from what i've seen. this is kind of a funny thread no one was looking for annoying politically correct rebukes
Reply 81
Everyday, no matter what. :biggrin:
Trying to shower every day but if I have no time I just quickly wash my hair.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Settle
why is everything u say on every thread so boring and serious.. liven up a little, enjoy life a little more. i dont actually know u but u seem extremely boring from what i've seen. this is kind of a funny thread no one was looking for annoying politically correct rebukes

The sheer irony in you saying this to me when I was saying the user in question was being too serious about the thread. And if you're talking about my comments about the other guy's racist remarks - you can say what you want. Such comments are not okay.
Original post by ivybridge
You are comparing somebody making vile racist remarks to you giving a bit of a butt-hurt, three section response to a straightforward thread? Right. No.

I'd just like to know where you got the idea that I was "butt-hurt". I responded to his question, and to his poll. It's amazing what can be passed as a "butt-hurt" response these days.
I am not comparing the two. I am making a remark on your incessant behaviour to so quickly conclude that I am "too" serious.

Original post by xobeauty
Do you not **** everyday?

I have various ideas in my head as to what the stars could mean, but I like to be 100% accurate. Could you please provide me with the terminology that is viewable so that I can also provide you with the response you're looking for. Thank you.
Original post by Joel 96
I'd just like to know where you got the idea that I was "butt-hurt". I responded to his question, and to his poll. It's amazing what can be passed as a "butt-hurt" response these days.
I am not comparing the two. I am making a remark on your incessant behaviour to so quickly conclude that I am "too" serious.

I have various ideas in my head as to what the stars could mean, but I like to be 100% accurate. Could you please provide me with the terminology that is viewable so that I can also provide you with the response you're looking for. Thank you.

Poop
Poop

Thank you, you are a darling.
Yes, yes I do.
I think I come across some of the 104 of you who do not shower daily when I travel by tube or bus.
Original post by Zuki
only when i smell

So all the time?

Rekt
At least once or twice a day but it's usually a cool shower in spring/ summer months.
Original post by Joel 96
Thank you, you are a darling.
Yes, yes I do.

So you just let your left overs just chill there?
Reply 91
Original post by Blondie987
So all the time?

Rekt

Are you trying to trigger me again Blondie

So you just let your left overs just chill there?

I could fill you in on my techniques, if you want?
Every day.

But sometimes, if I wake up late for my paper round, I skip Saturdays.

Then Sundays I also skip. Sometimes.

If I'm late for my paper round.

So basically all the time.

But sometimes I have a bath on Sundays.

So yeah.
Original post by Zuki
Are you trying to trigger me again Blondie

Well I've already seen the wrath of your angry blog post against me so what's there to lose? :u:

And you make it so easy :biggrin:
Reply 95
Well I've already seen the wrath of your angry blog post against me so what's there to lose? :u:

And you make it so easy :biggrin:

Are you calling me easy omg :cry2:
Original post by Zuki

Are you calling me easy omg :cry2:

So what if I am?

Original post by idontknowmedoyou
Water dries out the skin so wrinkles tend to come quicker. It also makes your skin dry and scaly.

I'm not sure that sounds right, but the detergent found in soap can dry out skin. Luckily moisturiser is a thing. Better to fix the proximate issue than just avoid showering...
What about those who voted 4 times a year :laugh:
Reply 99
So what if I am?

Reported for cyber bullying and triggering :hand:

I hope you're happy :mob:

Quick Reply

Latest