The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by FemaleBo55
I never touch daycare, research method lool :tongue:
Also what's your Practical about for child?? Please tell me its to do with the negative effects deprivation?

What sort of pattern are doing? I literally have no structure for them -.- I hate the issues and debates section :frown:

heh. noo sorry. it's a content analysis about negative and positive effects of daycare (just copied it from online because my teacher is rubbish)

oh i just mean... there's no pattern lol. but they tend to ask like 'describe ainsworth's strange situation procedure and evaluate the structured observation method' instead of just evaluate SS, so im just trying to you know... be vary of the way they ask stuff... i dunno :u:

i&d is not that bad. i really need to start doing questions on plan your own study as they LOVE asking essays for this.
key issues has never come up and research methods has come up once in the whole entirety of the spec :lol: but it's the last year, they could mix it up
Original post by The Moo
Thanks, I haven't really revised much :colondollar:

I have psychology as well !!
Starting an hour of biology revision topic 8 :biggrin:
Reply 3443
just finished bio qs will takw a short break and do some vector qs

Posted from TSR Mobile
urgh, yeah i'm tired so i am done today unfortunately.

Tomorrows Plan:
Biology Unit 5 Topic 3 notes
Going through the F335 stuff i talked about earlier
C3 January 2012
C2 June 2015 IAL
C2 January 2016 IAL (if i can find it), if i can't then ill do a different R paper.
If i have time i'll do C2 Gold 1.

Also have tutor at 4 tomorrow so yeah :tongue:, will need to find a time after the C2 exam (maybe the day before) where i can do the Topic 4 and 5 papers for Biology Unit 5, then find some time to memorize it, but i'm not worried yet, simply because i still have over a month for Biology Unit 5 and F335, so yeah. Might not get all of the papers done before those two exams like i wanted but i should still be relatively well prepared.
Original post by Thomith
urgh, yeah i'm tired so i am done today unfortunately.

Tomorrows Plan:
Biology Unit 5 Topic 3 notes
Going through the F335 stuff i talked about earlier
C3 January 2012
C2 June 2015 IAL
C2 January 2016 IAL (if i can find it), if i can't then ill do a different R paper.
If i have time i'll do C2 Gold 1.

Also have tutor at 4 tomorrow so yeah :tongue:, will need to find a time after the C2 exam (maybe the day before) where i can do the Topic 4 and 5 papers for Biology Unit 5, then find some time to memorize it, but i'm not worried yet, simply because i still have over a month for Biology Unit 5 and F335, so yeah. Might not get all of the papers done before those two exams like i wanted but i should still be relatively well prepared.

Hey bro. Just wondering, what did you get for

F331
F332
F333 last year?
Original post by KINGYusuf
Hey bro. Just wondering, what did you get for

F331
F332
F333 last year?

from best to worst;
F333 i got an A (full marks)
F331 i got a B (1 ums of an A)
F332 i got a D (just, hence why i'm retaking it :tongue:)
C overall
Original post by Thomith
from best to worst;
F333 i got an A (full marks)
F331 i got a B (1 ums of an A)
F332 i got a D (just, hence why i'm retaking it :tongue:)
C overall

Nice bro!!!

For me,

F333: A
F332: B
F331: B
Original post by Natashja
I have psychology as well !!

Good luck! Are you also doing the new specification?
We didn't have time to go through approaches in class, so I'm literally self-teaching the content right now. :s-smilie:
Original post by The Moo
Good luck! Are you also doing the new specification?
We didn't have time to go through approaches in class, so I'm literally self-teaching the content right now. :s-smilie:

Yeah I am doing AQA new spec !! The approaches are soooooo hard to remember you just have to keep repeating
Try the tutor2u quizzes
Yeah I am doing AQA new spec !! The approaches are soooooo hard to remember you just have to keep repeating
Try the tutor2u quizzes

I can't even do the quizzes because I don't know the content. :colondollar:
Do you know any acronyms or mnemonics to remember the content in psychopathology?
Original post by The Moo
I can't even do the quizzes because I don't know the content. :colondollar:
Do you know any acronyms or mnemonics to remember the content in psychopathology?

Well there are these online but not sure if they are helpful. Also look at the predictions if you dont have time to revise everything !
P - Panic (Behavioural)
H - High levels of anxiety (Emotional)
O - Over the top responses (Emotional) + Cognitive distortions (Cognitive)
B - Behavioural Endurance
I - Irrational thoughts (Cognitive)
A - Avoidance (Behavioural)
S - Selective attention (Cognitive)
Well there are these online but not sure if they are helpful. Also look at the predictions if you dont have time to revise everything !
P - Panic (Behavioural)
H - High levels of anxiety (Emotional)
O - Over the top responses (Emotional) + Cognitive distortions (Cognitive)
B - Behavioural Endurance
I - Irrational thoughts (Cognitive)
A - Avoidance (Behavioural)
S - Selective attention (Cognitive)

I prefer revising systematically. If I miss something out and it turns up in the paper, I'll just regret not revising everything.
How did you find paper 1? :smile:
Original post by The Moo
I prefer revising systematically. If I miss something out and it turns up in the paper, I'll just regret not revising everything.
How did you find paper 1? :smile:

Yeah I found Paper 1 good apart from the report everything question ! I am more worried about Paper 2 soo scared especially research methods.
Have you revised research methods ?
Yeah I found Paper 1 good apart from the report everything question ! I am more worried about Paper 2 soo scared especially research methods.
Have you revised research methods ?

I revised it for paper 1 so I'm revising research methods just before the exam to refresh my memory.
Research methods is mainly general knowledge, just make sure you remember the different experimental designs.
Original post by The Moo
I revised it for paper 1 so I'm revising research methods just before the exam to refresh my memory.
Research methods is mainly general knowledge, just make sure you remember the different experimental designs.

Okay thank you ! good luck for your exam and dont work all night :biggrin:
Okay thank you ! good luck for your exam and dont work all night :biggrin:

I was planning on doing exactly that. :tongue:
First exam tomorrow English 😭 Hopefully it goes ok

And if I'm lucky I won't get butterflys
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Excuse Me!
First exam tomorrow English 😭 Hopefully it goes ok

And if I'm lucky I won't get butterflys
Posted from TSR Mobile

Good luck!
Chewing gum might help with anxiety, you could also take a bottle of water with you (just remember to remove the label) :smile:
Reply 3459
finished vector qs now take a break and think i might do a chem paper instead of bio too drained for biology

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending