The Student Room Group

Eating yourself isn't good

I ate a bit of my tongue today by accident, it did still a bit when i was still eating, yes eating hot food while you have that wound isn't good for you, yes it did hurt a bit.
However the picture you see doesn't quite seem to portray the true extent of the wound because of the camera's fuzziness.

Scroll to see replies

Does 'eating yourself' count biting your nails?

If so, then that's not a good thing.
Reply 2
Original post by Fractite
Does 'eating yourself' count biting your nails?

If so, then that's not a good thing.

umm well your nails are supposed to be cut so in a sense probably not eating yourself if you bite your nails since like i said they're cut and do come off whereas your toungue doesn't normally come out or lose parts of it
Oh yeah that's true.
I always chew the inside of my cheeks. Just thinking about it is making me chew. I agree with you.
But I taste really good. Wow, always gotta be a spoil sport :frown:

On a more serious note, I'm pretty sure everyone's bitten their tongue at some point in their lives. I definitely have, and it's a bit painful, yeah. (Tasty though.... yum, yum)
Reply 6
Original post by Fractite
Oh yeah that's true.

:smile:
Original post by saladays
I always chew the inside of my cheeks. Just thinking about it is making me chew. I agree with you.

That's not good....

But if you chew yourself and you do happen to eat a part of your cheek, eventually you'll poop out a part of you :frown:
Reply 8
Original post by Jazzyboy
But I taste really good. Wow, always gotta be a spoil sport :frown:

On a more serious note, I'm pretty sure everyone's bitten their tongue at some point in their lives. I definitely have, and it's a bit painful, yeah. (Tasty though.... yum, yum)

o.o

yes i've bitten my toungue but this is the first time i've eaten a bit of myself
Reply 9
Original post by homeland.lsw

of course :smile:
You shouldn't eat yourself! Eat someone else if you are that hungry
Original post by thefatone
of course :smile:

Back to Airport flashmob videos...
Reply 12
i see efficient just like my digestive system and ******** habits

Original post by NathanielBerger
You shouldn't eat yourself! Eat someone else if you are that hungry

why would i eat someone else? i'm sure they wanna live and don't wanna be eaten or cooked
Original post by homeland.lsw
Back to Airport flashmob videos...

o.o
Reply 13
There was a guy sat opposite me in the library a few weeks back who gnawed at his fingers the whole time. I wanted to throw the PC at him and scream 'Stop!'. All that gnawing and spittle. *Shudder* It is gross.
Original post by thefatone
I ate a bit of my tongue today by accident, it did still a bit when i was still eating, yes eating hot food while you have that wound isn't good for you, yes it did hurt a bit.
However the picture you see doesn't quite seem to portray the true extent of the wound because of the camera's fuzziness.

Can't believe you just posted a picture of your vagina on TSR.
You da type to eat your own bogeys coz your mum told you to eat your greens.
Next up on TSR: let's all post pics of our period underwear!
I always eat myself and would definitely recommend it if you're flexible enough.
Original post by Melancholy
Can't believe you just posted a picture of your vagina on TSR.

you have seen some weird vaginas
Original post by Precious Illusions
I always eat myself and would definitely recommend it if you're flexible enough.

My type of humour! If you can't eat yourself, eat someone else right?!

Quick Reply

Latest