The Student Room Group

AQA Woman In Black Predicted Questions

Anyone got an idea about the possible questions that could come up in the exam tomorrow.
Reply 1
They've been running out of ideas quite steadily (see: the mothers question last year) so I thought they may try to go for something unexpected and ask about the use of Spider as a device. How she creates tension and acts as a companion to Arthur.
Also any of the chapters that haven't been named in recent years (The sound of a pony and trap, Whistle and I'll come to you etc.).
I may be completely off though!! Aqa exams have all been a bit odd this year
Reply 2
Original post by innuendog
They've been running out of ideas quite steadily (see: the mothers question last year) so I thought they may try to go for something unexpected and ask about the use of Spider as a device. How she creates tension and acts as a companion to Arthur.
Also any of the chapters that haven't been named in recent years (The sound of a pony and trap, Whistle and I'll come to you etc.).
I may be completely off though!! Aqa exams have all been a bit odd this year

Thanks, I was thinking possibly something like: How does Mr Jerome's reaction to the Woman In Black foreshadow what is to come in the rest of the novel?
Original post by 11RobinsonA
Thanks, I was thinking possibly something like: How does Mr Jerome's reaction to the Woman In Black foreshadow what is to come in the rest of the novel?

For me that would be an absolute gem of a question
Original post by sonofeast11
For me that would be an absolute gem of a question

That would be a great question to come up

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending