The Student Room Group

Girl knows I like her, but won't let me touch her?

Like when I am with her, she'll stare at me, hug someone she never usually hugs whilst staring at me, been told she don't do it when I am not there.
Teases me, like insults or throwing bits of drink or whatever, but not in a "mean" kind of way, yet she asked me to meet her, like wtf. I went to cuddle her goodbye, and I tapped her on the shoulder and she just said "don't touch me" in a moany kind of voice. Why does she do this, it only happened after she found out I liked her. Oh and I get the feeling she doesn't want to be alone with me, but why do that stuff. Or if I stop texting her (she was complaining the amount I did, and I did a lot) she'll then pop up to me a week or so later :/

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Like when I am with her, she'll stare at me, hug someone she never usually hugs whilst staring at me, been told she don't do it when I am not there.
Teases me, like insults or throwing bits of drink or whatever, but not in a "mean" kind of way, yet she asked me to meet her, like wtf. I went to cuddle her goodbye, and I tapped her on the shoulder and she just said "don't touch me" in a moany kind of voice. Why does she do this, it only happened after she found out I liked her. Oh and I get the feeling she doesn't want to be alone with me, but why do that stuff. Or if I stop texting her (she was complaining the amount I did, and I did a lot) she'll then pop up to me a week or so later :/

She asks me to buy her stuff as well, probably because she know i will

Don't buy her anything. It sounds like she is manipulating you.
Reply 3
It sounds like she's leading you on a little to me but do not buy her anything and maybe try to distance yourself a little and if she's not bothered by that, she's not interested
Why on earth are you buying her stuff?

She is totally playing around with you.

Don't talk to her anymore I'm telling you, she's probably not interested and don't waste your own time
She sounds like bad news bro, I wouldn't bother with her tbh. Youll find a more respectful and nicer girl no problem. Don't give into her though, clearly she is tryna mess with you

There you go she's only using you for the things that you are buying her, don't buy her anything else
Reply 8
Original post by ameehannah
She sounds like bad news bro, I wouldn't bother with her tbh. Youll find a more respectful and nicer girl no problem. Don't give into her though, clearly she is tryna mess with you

she's the only girl that's ever shown any interest in me though, she used to flirt a lot before she found out i liked her :/
I even bought her valentines but apparently she let her friend rip the card up :c
Reply 9
Original post by zXcodeXz
Don't talk to her anymore I'm telling you, she's probably not interested and don't waste your own time

I think I've wasted about 6 months of my life then :/
Dude she's playing you and don't get dumbfounded by that because you can do SO much more better, ghost her ( blank her) because I think you need a little space, if she gets bothered by it then I'm totally wrong and forget what I said, HA maybe she's shy, I don't know, what I do know is that you shouldn't let anyone push you around whether it's a person or a chicken. The moral of the story is that karma is a beast, let karama do the dirty work 😉
I think I've wasted about 6 months of my life then :/

Wow seriously that long?!?! How did you carry on bothering my with her?! Don't waste any minute now just leave her for your own good
she's the only girl that's ever shown any interest in me though, she used to flirt a lot before she found out i liked her :/
I even bought her valentines but apparently she let her friend rip the card up :c

If she actually cared she wouldn't have let her friend rip up the card that YOU have to her
Original post by zXcodeXz
Wow seriously that long?!?! How did you carry on bothering my with her?! Don't waste any minute now just leave her for your own good

But I feel like I love her
She also deliberately disagree's with everything I say idk

That's horrible and really says a lot about her as a person. You seem like a really nice guy and I'm sure you'll find someone much better soon, it just takes time 😊 x
Original post by ameehannah
That's horrible and really says a lot about her as a person. You seem like a really nice guy and I'm sure you'll find someone much better soon, it just takes time 😊 x

No they don't, I'm repulsive and a loser
No they don't, I'm repulsive and a loser

I sincerely doubt that, just because one girl isn't romantically attracted to you doesn't mean that others aren't. You should never let one very insignifant and immature girl determine your self worth
(edited 7 years ago)
What they all said. stop buying her stuff. You are leading yourself on btw. She's not interested in you but likes attention.
But I feel like I love her

You will somehow let that feeling go, just think about that fact that she doesn't want you

Quick Reply

Latest