The Student Room Group

A View From A Bridge Predictions?

Anyone got any predictions for the Aqa iGCSE A view from a bridge exam?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
its more likely to be alfieri because so far we have had the other characters
Original post by chikchik
its more likely to be alfieri because so far we have had the other characters

what U on about man its got to be beatrice. Shes the only character that hasnt come up AT ALL in any IGCSE qs and its the last year of the spec
Or maybe a weird question about setting or props
Reply 4
No I don't think so, Beatrice has already been mentioned about womanhood with Catherine and one question had even quoted "When am I gonna be your wife again, Eddie?" from her. It has to be Rodolpho because he hasn't even been mentioned once! So Rodolpho is someone who I think everyone should keep an eye out for.
Probably won't be Rodolpho bcos he was last year... My teacher thinks it's going to be Beatrice or something like the american dream and how it's presented.
Reply 6
It will be Beatrice..every other character has come up (rodolfo was 2015)
I agree that it'll be Beatrice for one of the questions. But what theme do you all think the other question will be on?
Reply 8
rodolpho has already come up! so has settings. Beatrice herself hasn't really come up. Alfieri could come up again too I guess. I have no idea
Reply 9
I agree Beatrice could come up however it could also be:

Homosexuality, Masculinity, Feminity
Love
Honour/Respect/Betrayal
Dreams
Reply 10
Does anyone know what the questions were in the Jan 2016 paper? Because they definitely won't be used again in tomorrow's paper...
Reply 11
Original post by JessieAM
Does anyone know what the questions were in the Jan 2016 paper? Because they definitely won't be used again in tomorrow's paper...

There wasn't one
has there ever been a relationship question? such as B & Eddie
Original post by erinrochester
has there ever been a relationship question? such as B & Eddie

Not one for Beatrice and Eddie no
I think it's Beatrice. I'll cry if it's Alfieri
In my opinion it would be too easy if they just give us Beatrice...people at my school are saying it could be Beatrice paired with another character; as for the other question on themes and ideas, I think it could be masculinity, justice and honour, or loyalty/betrayal.:afraid::argh:

Spoiler

Reply 16
For edexcel Beatrice came up in January 2016 so it will not come up this year
what about the poem????????????
Posted from TSR Mobile
For aqa igcse it's unseen
Reply 19
I call Beatrice and Catherine and Honour

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending