The Student Room Group

Girl in my class

Girl I like in my class at uni (of about 300 people).. In first year.. We've no mutual friends.. Would be be wrong/ creepy to add her on Facebook and try and talk to her in chat? And maybe ask her out if it goes well?
just straight ask her out in person

ezpz
Is uni not finished for the year?
Nothing to lose. As it stands, it's pretty difficult to bump into or meet someone new in your course unless you're in the same tutorial group/have mutual friends/interests.
Reply 4
Of course add her, it's not creepy at all
Reply 5
Yeah uni is over for the year.. Also we've no mutual friends on Facebook either so I had to find her name and search her? Is that still not weird? Haha.. Only thing I'm worried about is if she says no/ thinks I'm creepy next year will be a nightmare for me, I'll be trying to avoid her
Original post by 245674
Yeah uni is over for the year.. Also we've no mutual friends on Facebook either so I had to find her name and search her? Is that still not weird? Haha.. Only thing I'm worried about is if she says no/ thinks I'm creepy next year will be a nightmare for me, I'll be trying to avoid her

prank her
Reply 7
nah mate just ask her out, trust me.
If it goes pessimistically (which it won't) then all you have to do is act confident and smile every time you see her, she'll like it!
also if you have no mutual friends, then no-one will ever know :P
Original post by 245674

I honestly don't mean this in a rude way but, why do you want to ask her out if you don't even know her really?
(edited 7 years ago)
I tried to get to know a girl i hadnt spoken to before.
It didnt end well.
Our first convo was great!!
But she ignored me afterwards. Which i was confused by!
But id add her and give it a shot! You never know what might happen! Just dont come across as creepy or desperate ok!
But its worth a shot surely?!
maybe dont ask her straight away but definitely add her and talk to her!
Original post by Blondie987
I honestly don't mean this in a rude way but, why do you want to ask whe out if you don't even know her really?

Because she is purdy abd he wouldn't say no.?
Original post by 245674

It is not going to hurt anything to try and 'friend' her on fb. If she ignores you then, oh well, you don't have mutual friends anyway.

There is no way to predict how she'll react. She might be complimented and happy that you reached out to her and want to go out with you..... or she won't. You won't know until you try. It could go very well. If you don't feel she is being receptive in the chat with then don't try to keep up the conversation and let it go.

It won't be creepy if you friend her and let her know you know her from lecture but if she isn't responding or is acting distant then it will become creepy if you keep pursuing her. But, hey, she may respond positively as well. Friend her and find out! Good luck!
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 245674

Why you gonna add her if you barely speak in person though you used to see her all the time? I'd let it go and pluck up the courage with the next lass, and never do this again, this lurking with admiration and sneak friend requesting like nah, soz. I'm just tryna save ya looking...weird or something. But maybe she won't mind I just thought it happened the other way around like..
Try striking a conversation up in person is surely the way to go? Why does it have to be online?
op ur a phaggot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending