The Student Room Group

Does anyone else feel screwed for tomorrow?

I honestly think the chances of me passing this lit exam tomorrow are truly non-existent

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
message me and I will try to help out :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
pretty much same here
Same. I'm just going to ******** in the best way possible.

However, it does seem some of you are just saying this and will come out with a B minimum. Is there actually anyone truly screwed?
Reply 4
Don't be scared, that doesn't help it only makes the matter worse!!!
Make sure your hydrated, done a bit of revision and have a good nights sleep before tomorrows exam!
Too much stress over an exam will guarantee that you will do bad, relax and think about positive aspects about the exam (even though there probably aren't any)
Not for a lit exam, but yes. Good luck, you poor souls.
Original post by luciie
I honestly think the chances of me passing this lit exam tomorrow are truly non-existent

oui, je suis f*cked
I'm from Scotland and do Higher English which is kind of the equivalent of your AS/A levels.

I've seen so many threads on people being scared for this exam. Why is everyone so extremely scared for this GCSE English Lit Exam? I just want to understand whats scaring everyone :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
What's ur lit exam on?
trust mans screwed for dis exam

wing it innit
Reply 10
Im shitting myselff
I have decided to just come to terms with and accept my impending failure :frown:
Original post by luciie

same!!
Reply 13
Original post by roadmanchasin££
trust mans screwed for dis exam

wing it innit

shank this exam board aswell :smile:
Just remember five very general, sweeping quotes and make up some bs on the spot. Let your mind wonder and think of the craziest sh** you can think of and if you can justify it, write it down. :biggrin: Examiners love unorthodox bs
Reply 15
I'm gonna cry when I open that paper I can feel it alkdjfjfjfjfjfjfjmd

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by 5h3bi
shank this exam board aswell :smile:

nah edexcel are good but if they do something snakey then me and my mob are gonna body them
Yh same, scared about what AQA are gonna do
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 18
I swear I hope they do not give us some devilish question if they do, im going to put my head on the desk and contemplate life..
Original post by Jamie Vardy
Same. I'm just going to ******** in the best way possible.

However, it does seem some of you are just saying this and will come out with a B minimum. Is there actually anyone truly screwed?

I am seriously screwed I haven't even read the books

Quick Reply