The Student Room Group

Anyone else just refreshing the page for a good thread?

Bit lifeless on here tonight
Exactly what I'm doing instead of revision
Reply 2
Original post by Namita Gurung
Exactly what I'm doing instead of revision

Me too
You've got gcses or a level exams?
Reply 4
You've got gcses or a level exams?

As. You?
Reply 5
What with it being exam season, everyone's focused on their GCSEs/A-Levels (understandably).

But that means for people not doing exams (me) threads are super boring haha.
Post something controversial about Muslims, you'll get a massive lively af response :P
Original post by stripedbox
As. You?

Same. Sighh got Psychology tomorrow but feel that that if I revise anymore, my brain will explode.
Wait until it's 2am and the threads, good or bad, stop flowing and you're sitting in a room in the dark, wondering what you are doing with your life.
Reply 9
Same. Sighh got Psychology tomorrow but feel that that if I revise anymore, my brain will explode.

Ha good luck
Original post by SeanFM
Wait until it's 2am and the threads, good or bad, stop flowing and you're sitting in a room in the dark, wondering what you are doing with your life.

Never stayed in the tsr realm that late. 11's usually when my brain decides to die on me.
Ha good luck

Thanks - will defo need it.
Good luck to yours as well.
Reply 12
Thanks - will defo need it.
Good luck to yours as well.

Thanks haha
Never stayed in the tsr realm that late. 11's usually when my brain decides to die on me.

Fair enough, you are one of the normal ones :tongue: (to be fair, with me it's not that I'm on TSR actively at that time - it's on in the background while something good is on TV at a very strange hour, eg The Inbetweeners or 8 Out of 10 Cats does Countdown :colondollar:)

Goodnight!
Bit lifeless on here tonight

Most people have exams this week
Original post by SeanFM
Fair enough, you are one of the normal ones :tongue: (to be fair, with me it's not that I'm on TSR actively at that time - it's on in the background while something good is on TV at a very strange hour, eg The Inbetweeners or 8 Out of 10 Cats does Countdown :colondollar:)

Goodnight!

Sure Sean sure. :giggle:
Haha jks alright adios. I've still got half an hour before I collapse
Reply 16
Original post by ODES_PDES

Hey Odes! See your name quite a lot on here
Original post by ODES_PDES

Yet here I am :colondollar:
Yeah and when you see spam threads with titles in foreign languages trending that's when you need to go to sleep. :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending