Original post by zanner
....... hmmmm i am disappoint

WHATS UR fav salan

Mirchi ka salan

I don't know what any of these things mean, I'm googling as I go along :cry2:

pls don't put so much pressure on me im just a white man
loooooolllll fear god
Original post by SophiaRH
I'm a Pakistani girl and I've recently developed a crush on this white guy but I don't know if he would be attracted to me. So my question is are White guys attracted to Pakistani girls? Another question I have is are polish guys attracted to Pakistani girls ?

@Mayhem™ Do any Polish guys like Pakistani girls? :rofl:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Lemonsponge
@Mayhem™ Do any Polish guys like Pakistani girls? :rofl:

I'm under the assumption that any attractive girl is likely to have interest from guys - countries are irrelevant, or at least for someone like me.

Also, how did you find me? :lolwut:
Original post by Mayhem™
I'm under the assumption that any attractive girl is likely to have interest from guys - countries are irrelevant, or at least for someone like me.

You are genuinely a legend - I always love your posts.

Good luck with exams! :h:
Original post by SeanFM
You are genuinely a legend - I always love your posts.

Good luck with exams! :h:

What can I say, I'm a natural :cool:

and thanks! :smile: seems to be going well so far :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by Zuki
Mirchi ka salan

I don't know what any of these things mean, I'm googling as I go along :cry2:

pls don't put so much pressure on me im just a white man

It means spicy curry, it's so nice yum!
Original post by Mayhem™

Spoiler

I can relate bro same here! I also have an RE exam
Original post by Mayhem™

Spoiler

:puke: lit exams are the worst, I'll give you that - at least the rest of TSR is imploding because of that exam tomorrow too :redface:
Original post by Mayhem™

You're a well known member of TSR, and I remember you said you're Polish on some thread. So I tagged you as the only Polish person I know on TSR

Sorry :colondollar:
Original post by Lemonsponge
You're a well known member of TSR, and I remember you said you're Polish on some thread. So I tagged you as the only Polish person I know on TSR

Sorry :colondollar:

I'll take the compliment, no need for an apology :sexface:
Oh dear lord.
No, I'm not attracted to them personally.
As I mentioned already on another thread asking exactly the same question: Muslim girls are dating non-Muslim guys (including white guys) everywhere. You just don't hear about it cos they try and keep it discreet so their friends and family won't find out. I've seen girls in hijabs drinking alcohol on club nights - by no stretch of the imagination, it's fair to assume they've probably had sex with white guys too. When a Muslim girl tries to make out that she's "innocent" and "pure" you should never take that at face value - God only knows what she's been doing with white guys behind closed doors. :s-smilie:
Reply 95
Yesm men are attracted to gals, that's the answer
Muslim gals look sweet and pretty, but most of them are quite traditional and strict I think, also depends on the Muslim style, the traditional or the free one ( wearing scarf or not)
I remember last year in uni we played a game but when I tried to grab hand of a Muslim gal she was quite shy about that, but then she apologized for that as she said her religion is quite strict about gals and men. She was tiny and gorgeous btw
lol
Original post by Dan.N
Yesm men are attracted to gals, that's the answer
Muslim gals look sweet and pretty, but most of them are quite traditional and strict I think, also depends on the Muslim style, the traditional or the free one ( wearing scarf or not)
I remember last year in uni we played a game but when I tried to grab hand of a Muslim gal she was quite shy about that, but then she apologized for that as she said her religion is quite strict about gals and men. She was tiny and gorgeous btw
lol

In my experiences, the girls with hijabs wear more make-up/fancy clothes and have louder personalities than the girls without hijabs. It's interesting that I've also seen girls who wear hijabs in public but post half-naked selfies all over Facebook - short dresses, hair everywhere, you name it. I think that demonstrates perfectly well that you can't trust a Muslim girl (Pakistani or not) and you can't take their behaviour at face value. Most of these girls just put up a facade - they convince everyone in public (including their friends) that they are innocent and strict about their religion, when in fact they go off drinking alcohol and having sex with white guys behind closed doors. I have a bit more trust and respect for a Muslim girl who is honest about her intentions and maybe even admits that she doesn't follow Islam to the T, instead of trying to deceive everyone around her.
Reply 97
Original post by asif007
In my experiences, the girls with hijabs wear more make-up/fancy clothes and have louder personalities than the girls without hijabs. It's interesting that I've also seen girls who wear hijabs in public but post half-naked selfies all over Facebook - short dresses, hair everywhere, you name it. I think that demonstrates perfectly well that you can't trust a Muslim girl (Pakistani or not) and you can't take their behaviour at face value. Most of these girls just put up a facade - they convince everyone in public (including their friends) that they are innocent and strict about their religion, when in fact they go off drinking alcohol and having sex with white guys behind closed doors. I have a bit more trust and respect for a Muslim girl who is honest about her intentions and maybe even admits that she doesn't follow Islam to the T, instead of trying to deceive everyone around her.

Hmmm, nice experiences from ya. I mean they are hot, and yeh I see them quite attractive and sometimes some of them make me feel like they are pretending sth a lot. But I mean the girl who I talked about was a Malaysian one anw.
some are/some arent'. pakistani is better than arab, arabs tend to be shits in all levels.
/thread

Latest

Trending

Trending