The Student Room Group

How are you finding exams???

Hi,
I wanted to ask a question and I'm wondering if its just me!!
During these GCSE's I haven't been feeling panicky or stressed its all been quite calm compared to mocks and that. I was wondering if I should be scared or worried and if its only just me!!
Reply 1
I feel really calm! I should really be revsing right now, but I'm just so chilled right now :P How many exams have you done so far?
oh my god. finally.
I've felt no stress nor nerves to the build up of my exams and now that they're finally happening - I thought I was the only one.
It's a good thing.
The mocks will have relieved you from exam stress and what to expect.. I'm glad I'm not like the people around me.. they're kinda worrying.. lol.
Same here, I've done little to no revision, but here I am on these forums. :biggrin:
Reply 4
Original post by cdaniels2011
oh my god. finally.
I've felt no stress nor nerves to the build up of my exams and now that they're finally happening - I thought I was the only one.
It's a good thing.
The mocks will have relieved you from exam stress and what to expect.. I'm glad I'm not like the people around me.. they're kinda worrying.. lol.

Same here! I found mocks more stressful than the actual exam haha.
Reply 5
Mainly stressed for maths and science because my grades heavily depend on my future :redface:
So chill, like yep :cool:

But then like 5 minutes before the exam I'm pissing meself
Reply 7
Original post by Aleiya
I feel really calm! I should really be revsing right now, but I'm just so chilled right now :P How many exams have you done so far?

You feel meeeee
Reply 8
Original post by cdaniels2011
oh my god. finally.
It's a good thing.

Yeah I agree such a good thing. Just stay calm and collected
Reply 9
Yeah im chilled about gcse's ive found the exams i just done easy
Reply 10
I was feeling the same way until I realized I have English lit tomorrow :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest