The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Tsr should really update the tsr app it sucks! Don't have access to all the emoji on here, the layout sucks aswell. Not impressed
Original post by mr T 999
Tsr should really update the tsr app it sucks! Don't have access to all the emoji on here, the layout sucks aswell. Not impressed

I agree. Let's sue TSR for not updating the app!

Posted from TSR Mobile
:candle:
:smile:
Damn it why can't I rep other members :angry: . It says I have to rep others before repping again. I rep other members and still can't rep. Tsr fix this!
Damn it why can't I rep other members :angry: . It says I have to rep others before repping again. I rep other members and still can't rep. Tsr fix this!

Try repping me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Impressive
I agree. Let's sue TSR for not updating the app!

Posted from TSR Mobile

oh

Apparently repping people with bold, purple usernames fixes this particular bug. :yes:
Original post by AngryJellyfish

:rofl: AJ this is why you must win
Original post by iEthan
oh

Apparently repping people with bold, purple usernames fixes this particular bug. :yes:

Haha :tongue: :wink:

Btw, I know about AtCT, whereby you can speak to the CT about moderation related things, but is there a way of contacting the Support Team about mod related things? Or does it all have to go through the CT?

Thanks!

Hey!

Original post by iEthan

:shock:

:banned:

Allow it...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by iEthan
:rofl: AJ this is why you must win

Original post by spotify95
Haha :tongue: :wink:

Btw, I know about AtCT, whereby you can speak to the CT about moderation related things, but is there a way of contacting the Support Team about mod related things? Or does it all have to go through the CT?

Thanks!

There's a 'Support Team help' section but it's generally best to go through AtCT. If there's anything you think I can help with, you can always risk a PM :tongue:

Original post by Impressive
Hey!

Allow it...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Allowed :yes:

Latest