The Student Room Group

mr bruff vs mr salles teaches english

which one should i watch for my last minute revision ? and which videos specifically ...
Mr Salles (and his son XD) got me an A* two years ago in lit (also revised in one night).

So I hope that answers your question :smile:
Reply 2
Mr Bruff if you just want the information quick
Agreed. The videos I watched of Mr Bruff were more summarizing the character as opposed to showing good interpretations. Mr Salles also breaks down the mark scheme and differentiates what gets you up through the different grades.
Reply 4
I used Mr Bruff and I got A* that was 2 years ago tho
mrbruff tbh bc his videos are a lot more concise and you can get through various ideas pretty quickly. like, the other guy is good but some of the videos are so long you feel and ahh i've only watched a few oops. they are good though!
Reply 6
Original post by Rjhepkenhdjd
mrbruff tbh bc his videos are a lot more concise and you can get through various ideas pretty quickly. like, the other guy is good but some of the videos are so long you feel and ahh i've only watched a few oops. they are good though!

Original post by yoda123
I used Mr Bruff and I got A* that was 2 years ago tho

Original post by ValVettore
Agreed. The videos I watched of Mr Bruff were more summarizing the character as opposed to showing good interpretations. Mr Salles also breaks down the mark scheme and differentiates what gets you up through the different grades.

Original post by luciie
Mr Bruff if you just want the information quick

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Mr Salles (and his son XD) got me an A* two years ago in lit (also revised in one night).

So I hope that answers your question :smile:

Original post by chillygirl
which one should i watch for my last minute revision ? and which videos specifically ...

watched salles video everything you need to know for of mice and emn and inspector calls but i feel like i dint do well because i kept falling asleep during the video ,and the things i listened to didnt even came up in the exam .and i dont understand how you can get A* in one night ,you obvs were doing well academically ...
IMO, just increase the speed on Mr Salles' videos, it becomes interesting to watch, and it saves some time. Mr Bruff's videos, as said above are quicker

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending