The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ranz
samee! im also strugglinf with electrode potential 😢

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm really hoping that the style of these types of questions are the same this year as they usually have many short answer Qs :smile:
Reply 3461
long break over, now ill do c3 paper

Posted from TSR Mobile
Marked my chem paper, I done the redox titration question some I'm quite happy :smile: I'll do psych revision tomorrow
I'm going to spend another hour on approaches to make sure I understand it 100% :h:
Reply 3464
I'm going to start Maths at 11:00. :smile:
Reply 3465

Original post by The Moo
X

Original post by Excuse Me!
X

Wish you the best for your exams tomorrow! - I hope they go really well for you all. :woo:
Original post by Anon_98
I'm going to start Maths at 11:00. :smile:

What time do you stay up until?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3467
Original post by mali473
What time do you stay up until?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Today I'll hopefully be in here till 3am..ish bc I've already slept + didn't get much done during the day.

What about yourself? :'3
Reply 3468
okay. had a good session in the morning where I finished a chapter in Gene Tech. I then later progressed to do a Chem 5 past paper. It took wayyyyy too long aprox. 2 hours and a bit and I still ended failing it despite using notes. Next did a core 4 paper that was of the wrong exam board. I was so confused.

Nevertheless, gonna do a F211 paper and a stats paper in le morning.

Im out.
Reply 3469
Ermm yeah. Its definetly easier to self teach than have a crap teacher
Reply 3470
just realised I need to be doing f214 core3 and chem 4 this week.

why so many exams and why are they so bloody close to each together. Its like they want to you to know eveything at same time.
Original post by The Moo
Good luck!
Chewing gum might help with anxiety, you could also take a bottle of water with you (just remember to remove the label) :smile:

Thanks! :smile:

I know there are other options but it feels like its a last chance sort of thing haha.

Last year didn't go so well so fingers crossed. Might try the gum thing thanks. For the GCSEs I bought some calming spray which worked even if it was just the placebo effect so may try that.

Thanks for the water bottle reminder Last year in my first exam I forgot and was frantically trying to get it off using a compass :P Wasn't the best preparation you could do in the hall.
Reply 3472
wow congrats on such high UMS scores. wanna donate some to me :wink: jokes.
I'm a bit heisty on cramming I am more of a planned person who likes to have a week before each exam but seems like thats not in my favour this year. So I guess ive got do the GCSE way where I write and copy many times till I know it.
Original post by Excuse Me!
Thanks! :smile:

I know there are other options but it feels like its a last chance sort of thing haha.

Last year didn't go so well so fingers crossed. Might try the gum thing thanks. For the GCSEs I bought some calming spray which worked even if it was just the placebo effect so may try that.

Thanks for the water bottle reminder Last year in my first exam I forgot and was frantically trying to get it off using a compass :P Wasn't the best preparation you could do in the hall.

You're welcome. :h:
Just remember that exams aren't everything and try avoiding stressful people prior to the exams as you don't want to go in to the exam worrying.
Good luck again! :biggrin:
Reply 3474
Original post by Anon_98
Wish you the best for your exams tomorrow! - I hope they go really well for you all. :woo:

Thanks!! :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3475
"Anything can happen if you mash the buttons at the right time. "~ A wise man talking about street fighter..
Seriously I got a B and D in chem and bio respectively and still see some light. We can do this... somehow.... gotta find it thats it....
Reply 3476
Well I ended up starting at 1:00am rather than 11:00pm bc blahh but I've just completed the Jan 2007 paper. I missed out question 9 though bc I couldn't be bothered thinking about any sector triangle segment stuff which I suppose was a bit silly of me bc it was worth 11 marks but I still managed to get 80%.. which isn't what I want but meh. I just find it really boring and therefore hate practicing it even though I know I probably need to. >.>

I need to get some food now then I'll do another paper and I promise I'll attempt all questions this time.
Reply 3477
Heck, my bedroom ceiling must be so damn interesting if all I've been doing is staring at it for the past 90 minutes.

I've only done up until question 5 of the Jan 2008. I can't concentrate. )':

This revision session was a bit of a fail tbh. - I thought I'd get a lot more done than I did bc I'm not even tired. Meh. I think I'll just have breakfast then go to bed + finish everything off tomorrow instead. Hm.

Goodnight.
Original post by Anon_98
Heck, my bedroom ceiling must be so damn interesting if all I've been doing is staring at it for the past 90 minutes.

I've only done up until question 5 of the Jan 2008. I can't concentrate. )':

This revision session was a bit of a fail tbh. - I thought I'd get a lot more done than I did bc I'm not even tired. Meh. I think I'll just have breakfast then go to bed + finish everything off tomorrow instead. Hm.

Goodnight.

I just woke up now, that's some dedication you have. :K:
Original post by Thomith
urgh, yeah i'm tired so i am done today unfortunately.

Tomorrows Plan:
Biology Unit 5 Topic 3 notes
Going through the F335 stuff i talked about earlier
C3 January 2012
C2 June 2015 IAL
C2 January 2016 IAL (if i can find it), if i can't then ill do a different R paper.
If i have time i'll do C2 Gold 1.

Also have tutor at 4 tomorrow so yeah :tongue:, will need to find a time after the C2 exam (maybe the day before) where i can do the Topic 4 and 5 papers for Biology Unit 5, then find some time to memorize it, but i'm not worried yet, simply because i still have over a month for Biology Unit 5 and F335, so yeah. Might not get all of the papers done before those two exams like i wanted but i should still be relatively well prepared.

Alright, morning everyone :P. Probably going to start at around 9 with the biiology notes. hoping to get the Biology notes, F335 recap, the C3 paper and at least one C2 paper done before tutor but we'll see :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending