The Student Room Group

Guys (Arabs/Asians),what age do you think is the best for a girl to get married?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
What is "zina"?

As soon as you find them? :redface: What if you end up marrying a serial killer?

Zinas unlawful sex before marriage. Errrrr as a muslim you shouldn't even be talking to guys in the first place tbh.. lol. But if you do get to know one, you can't really like them without knowing how they are ? and if you don't get to know them on that level then you don't really like them, you like the thought of them. Trust.
Original post by mariaa17
Zinas unlawful sex before marriage. Errrrr as a muslim you shouldn't even be talking to guys in the first place tbh.. lol. But if you do get to know one, you can't really like them without knowing how they are ? and if you don't get to know them on that level then you don't really like them, you like the thought of them. Trust.

Exactly, so how can you marry? :redface:
Reply 22

You don't need five years to get to know someone.

Why do u wanna marry? Why can't u study and use TSR for the purpose 'student'...? Actually no if ur desperate u can go e road theres plenty of pedo arabs who will def take u. Or if u want a young pedo go to any shisha lounge :smile: (basrah , dar, beirut etc) + IF YOU WANT a real man, YOU GOTTA WAIT UNTIL UNI :smile:)))
Original post by Propi
You don't need five years to get to know someone.

I said personally, big emphasis on PERSONALLY. You certainly can't marry someone without talking to them..
25ish
You're still young, stop stressing, you'll find someone eventually.
Why do u wanna marry? Why can't u study and use TSR for the purpose 'student'...? Actually no if ur desperate u can go e road theres plenty of pedo arabs who will def take u. Or if u want a young pedo go to any shisha lounge :smile: (basrah , dar, beirut etc) + IF YOU WANT a real man, YOU GOTTA WAIT UNTIL UNI :smile:)))

Um, I've lost you completely .

I want to marry one day because I do...

I'm a student and use TSR.

I don't necessarily want to engage with pedophiles (where did that come from?)

Lol "real men" exist at uni?
Reply 28
I said personally, big emphasis on PERSONALLY. You certainly can't marry someone without talking to them..

What Maria meant by not talking to them is dating, we don't date, we court. If we think the relationship has a future we make it official, then get to know each other, all this occurs a year or two before the actual ceremony, in my community we do the nikah, tie the knot, get to know each other usually at around 19-24, we then have the ceremony and move in with each other a couple of years later.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 29

I don't know why you're hyperventilating and assuming the moral high ground with that avatar pic lol
Original post by Propi
What Maria meant by not talking to them is dating, we don't date, we court. If we think the relationship has a future we make it official, then get to know each other, all this occurs a year or two before the actual ceremony, in my community we do the nikah, tie the knot, get to know each other usually at around 19-24, we then have the ceremony and move in with each other a couple of years later.

Yes that's fine. Good for you.

But I don't appreciate your 5 year comment, as I said, it's personal.

I typed out a response to that user but your reply was much calmer than mine...

As a half Pakistani male I can't possibly fathom the idea of marrying now and i'm nearly 24.

I'd like to get married at around whatever age I can afford it and I've found the right person.

I don't care about what the community think and because i'm an adult my family have no say in who i marry. They have been very welcoming of previous girlfriends so its all good, got their support there.
Original post by Propi
I don't know why you're hyperventilating and assuming the moral high ground with that avatar pic lol

Excuse me? "That avatar pic" happens to be me. And no i do not think i have a moral high ground, I'm just stating facts. :smile: :smile: :smile:

Listen yeah b, what I'm saying here is there are plenty of arab lads who would take you to the ceeenma in marble arch, and they won't care about the age gap. You don't need to wait till uni then. Khalas.
Original post by hezzlington
I typed out a response to that user but your reply was much calmer than mine...

As a half Pakistani male I can't possibly fathom the idea of marrying now and i'm nearly 24.

I'd like to get married at around whatever age I can afford it and I've found the right person.

I don't care about what the community think and because i'm an adult my family have no say in who i marry. They have been very welcoming of previous girlfriends so its all good, got their support there.

:tongue: Lol calm!

Ah that is nice to hear that you're family are welcoming. I think you should wait for the right person, because marriage is a life long thing and honestly, one of my biggest fears is marrying and then being unhappy and just dealing with it everyday in order to keep my morals intact.

Like at some point, it really doesn't matter.

My parents would be appalled at the thought of me dating or living with somebody before marriage, but i'm appalled at not having done so. Just the thought of living with someone for the first time after being married scares me because what if they are just unbearable to live with? You learn a lot by spending time with somebody. I just want to spend a lot of time being "unofficial" because then becoming "official" wouldn't scare me.
Listen yeah b, what I'm saying here is there are plenty of arab lads who would take you to the ceeenma in marble arch, and they won't care about the age gap. You don't need to wait till uni then. Khalas.

:s-smilie:
:s-smilie:

I have a cousin, do u wanna marry him. Making TSR dating site and thattttttt
Reply 37
Yes that's fine. Good for you.

But I don't appreciate your 5 year comment, as I said, it's personal.

You don't appreciate the fact I disagree? I didn't say anything personal, I said you didn't need five years, i.e your personal choice doesn't have to be mirrored. There's no need to look for a reason to be offended.
Original post by Propi
You don't appreciate the fact I disagree? I didn't say anything personal, I said you didn't need five years, i.e your personal choice doesn't have to be mirrored. There's no need to look for a reason to be offended.

I'm not offended, I just found your opinion on my post unnecessary.
I have a cousin, do u wanna marry him. Making TSR dating site and thattttttt

Are you high?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending