The Student Room Group

How many of you have actually had 'serious' relationships?

Scroll to see replies

Lol ive never been in one :rofl:
i love how your profile says 'lovin' life'.. wait till you're older
Been married 47 years this July
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Been married 47 years this July

Wait what....???
Reply 44
Before you do anything, you should understand that a majority of guys would prefer to marry a virgin.

If you want to have a successful marriage then save yourself (if you haven't lost it already) for that special guy.

You will never get back what you lose in your foolish youth and you'll come to regret it when you're older.
Original post by 0to100
Wait what....???

..?
Original post by Betelgeuse-
..?

Hey boo. 47 yrs is a long time. You srs?
Reply 47
Original post by 0to100
Hey boo. 47 yrs is a long time. You srs?

Why would he not be? Are you being ageist? :mad:
Original post by 41b
Why would he not be? Are you being ageist? :mad:

Lol erm no. Just 47 yrs married is a long time wth. And a unique age to be on here, also that guy takes the piss a lot. Gotta ask with him.
Reply 49
Original post by 0to100
Lol erm no. Just 47 yrs married is a long time wth. And a unique age to be on here, also that guy takes the piss a lot. Gotta ask with him.

Man I forgot how thick Brummies are.
Reply 50
I'm in a serious relationship - been in one since I was 17, now we are heading into our second year. Dread to think how far we'll be from each other when we are at uni.
Original post by 41b
Man I forgot how thick Brummies are.

What did I say was thick. Tough chat with that keyboard but if he's married 47 yrs he's older than 47 which means he's in his 50s which is...unusual around here.
Original post by Dnkz7
I'm in a serious relationship - been in one since I was 17, now we are heading into our second year. Dread to think how far we'll be from each other when we are at uni.

Srs relationship I would think means living together at least.
I've been in a serious relationship for 2 years, 9 months.
Reply 54
Had a 2 year relationship, I was thinking about marriage and stuff. Everything was ready, our kids' names etc. Well... nothing lasts forever. She told me I care too much and left me. 1 month later, she's with her ex that cheated on her. Disgusts me all the time tbh.
Original post by 41b
Before you do anything, you should understand that a majority of guys would prefer to marry a virgin.

If you want to have a successful marriage then save yourself (if you haven't lost it already) for that special guy.

You will never get back what you lose in your foolish youth and you'll come to regret it when you're older.

No they don't, maybe when you're young and a virgin yourself. But later on you'd rather have someone with some experience.
Reply 56
Original post by 0to100
Srs relationship I would think means living together at least.

Then would it still be a serious relationship when it's long distance or is it a completely different thing
Original post by K2G
Had a 2 year relationship, I was thinking about marriage and stuff. Everything was ready, our kids' names etc. Well... nothing lasts forever. She told me I care too much and left me. 1 month later, she's with her ex that cheated on her. Disgusts me all the time tbh.

Dodged a bullet mate. Mark my words; she will regret it.
10 years and counting.
My ex and me lasted 3 years. My right hand was not good enough. So i switched to my left. Been together since.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending