The Student Room Group

Who's your favourite comedian?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
Kevin hart's annoying

Russell peters?
Original post by xobeauty
Russell peters?

Unfunny but he's canadian right? You would haha.
Steve Coogan
Simon Pegg
Gervais is overrated but good for him
some others whatever
Original post by 0to100
Unfunny but he's canadian right? You would haha.

I don't really know about real comedians those are the only two I know. The Hodgetwins and auntie fee are the best.
I don't really know about real comedians those are the only two I know. The Hodgetwins and auntie fee are the best.

I see I'm just joking lassie.
How's it going? :smile:
Stewart Lee :cool:
Jon Richardson. He's funny and just so adorable 😍 I'd gladly cover his dimpled cheeks in kisses 😘 x

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, they're not exactly comedians but Ian Hislop and Paul Merton.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dislikes: Michael McIntyre!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 0to100
I see I'm just joking lassie.
How's it going? :smile:

Is that the girl version of lad?
Doug Stanhope
Stewart Lee
Bill Burr

I intensely dislike both Russell Howard and Kane.
Is that the girl version of lad?

Lol yea...
It very much depends on my mood but (not in order):

Simon Amstell
Dylan Moran
Eddie Izzard
George Carlin
Dave Chapelle (Clayton Bigsby :lol:)
Eddie Murphy (Raw and Delirious will always stick with me)
Robin Williams
Chris Rock
(edited 7 years ago)
[video="youtube;9gZcFdKZXsM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gZcFdKZXsM[/video]
Original post by TheThiefOfBagdad

I intensely dislike both Russell Howard and Kane.

Russell Kane is a LOT better live (to the point where I went from disliking him to thinking he's ok - I still avoid tv stuff from him though).

Russell Howard is the opposite...not good live at all :nope:

Have you ever seen Brendan Burns? If you like Doug Stanhope and Stewart Lee I think you'd like him.
Reply 55
John Bishop will forever be my favourite comedian but i do like Romesh Ranganathan, Katherine Ryan and Henning Wehn too

I've been to see Russell Howard and loved it but he's got a little too political now, I just don't enjoy Good News now

I'm also now going to see Jack Whitehall in Feb too which will be great
Original post by PQ
Russell Kane is a LOT better live (to the point where I went from disliking him to thinking he's ok - I still avoid tv stuff from him though).

Russell Howard is the opposite...not good live at all :nope:

Have you ever seen Brendan Burns? If you like Doug Stanhope and Stewart Lee I think you'd like him.

As far as Kane is concerned, let's put it this way, I won't be entering his name into a Ticketmaster search engine any time soon!

Just watched a couple of Brendan Burns videos; seems alright! Will check him out a bit more later on. Thanks for the recommendation :smile:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Used to be Eddie Izzard. Not anymore!:mute:

Spoiler

If Eddie has been demoted for his pro-EU stance then I'm afraid you'll have to lose Bill too

“I think we need to forge stronger ties with Europe, you know, I'm a European, I don't think that we [Britain] should pull up the drawbridge and just opt out.""You have to engage with Europe," he said. "There's no point in going backwards."

http://www.thelocal.de/20140530/germany-bill-bailey-comedy-berlin
Mr Coogan... he is a genius
I'm not the greatest fan of any of them to be honest.:redface: I have a feeling they'd be irritating at dinner parties, testing their jokes on you and just being generally obnoxious.

..Bill Hicks was pretty cool though.

Quick Reply

Latest