Scroll to see replies

Original post by 0to100
Never after you read my latest post.

Yeah that made no sense whatsoever

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Underscore__
Yeah that made no sense whatsoever

Posted from TSR Mobile

You can't just whine that it doesn't make sense like a petulant child. How in your weird world does it not? I said cap punishment is only necessary for cruel murders. That's not a far fetched statement.
Original post by 0to100
You can't just whine that it doesn't make sense like a petulant child. How in your weird world does it not? I said cap punishment is only necessary for cruel murders. That's not a far fetched statement.

You said 'not today there is' - that makes no sense but it also makes no sense to execute anyone, regardless of what they've done

Posted from TSR Mobile
You said 'not today there is' - that makes no sense but it also makes no sense to execute anyone, regardless of what they've done

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yea I get that. And I disagree. Ok?
Original post by 0to100
Yea I get that. And I disagree. Ok?

Not really. Believing in something for no reason is just a sign of ignorance/unintelligence

Posted from TSR Mobile
nononono - Killing is just wrong - they should suffer the rest of their life in jail. Killing them wouldn't make us any better would it? As in they should definitely suffer - yet death seems a bit too swift tbh and something that should come by itself - plus have you seen the types of things that happen to rapists and child killers in jail?. There's a hierarchy guys, and when people like that go to jail their sentence isn't their only punishment - just saying. It's not a matter of sympathising with murderers but rather realising that the punishment can be carried out without the need for death penalty and something that in the end tends to erode away our own humanity.
(edited 7 years ago)
No - a long prison sentence is just as effective in my opinion, and that person is always someone's son/daughter... Second chances and all that. If they're that dangerous, keep them in prison but don't kill them... Sometimes they condemn an innocent person by accident - can't reverse that once you've done it, but it's easy enough to let someone out of prison.
Original post by 0to100
That can be applied to you, you murderer sympathiser :u:

Well I've given reasons to justify my opinion so it can't

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes. I don't see why the state should have the right to take a persons life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I dont agree with anything you say. The fact you would prefer a person of that calibre to stay alive absolutely baffles me.

Are you aware of the damage some have caused to people?
When these people are released, how would you feel if your family member was the next victim of attack?

I dont understand your logic to be frankly honest. You don't seem to agree with the idea of a human being punished by death for a crime such as serial killing, but seem to disregard the reason they are in that situation due the fact they have actually killed people multiple times out of their own accord and 90% of the time would not think twice about doing it again.
Original post by MockingJay-
What's your verdict? Is it right to kill someone for killing somebody?

I used to be someone who was an advocate for the death penalty. These days..I don't want it at all. These days I prefer rehabilitation as opposed to retribution
Original post by xyz9856
I dont agree with anything you say. The fact you would prefer a person of that calibre to stay alive absolutely baffles me.

Are you aware of the damage some have caused to people?
When these people are released, how would you feel if your family member was the next victim of attack?

I dont understand your logic to be frankly honest. You don't seem to agree with the idea of a human being punished by death for a crime such as serial killing, but seem to disregard the reason they are in that situation due the fact they have actually killed people multiple times out of their own accord and 90% of the time would not think twice about doing it again.

What purpose does killing someone serve? Yes some people cause a lot of damage to families who are innocent but are families of criminals not innocent people who would also suffer? All you achieve is more upset.

People should only be released when they're suitably rehabilitated. You're talking about serial killers as though at present they get a suspended sentence; most serial killers aren't released.

It doesn't make a difference why they're in that position, killing someone serves no purpose. If the person will always be a danger to society then imprison them for the rest of their life rather than making the state a serial killer.

Posted from TSR Mobile
yeah they can break out have you not learn anthing from the movies
yeah no did you not learn anything from batman if he killed the joker no one else would die
(Original post by Underscore__)you could just torture them evervrey day, and slowly kill them over ten weeks?
but you could be nice and kill them quickly and swiftly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by goddessofbooks
nononono - Killing is just wrong - they should suffer the rest of their life in jail. Killing them wouldn't make us any better would it? As in they should definitely suffer - yet death seems a bit too swift tbh and something that should come by itself - plus have you seen the types of things that happen to rapists and child killers in jail?. There's a hierarchy guys, and when people like that go to jail their sentence isn't their only punishment - just saying. It's not a matter of sympathising with murderers but rather realising that the punishment can be carried out without the need for death penalty and something that in the end tends to erode away our own humanity.
Reply 394
Original post by cool guy2
yeah no did you not learn anything from batman if he killed the joker no one else would die

Are you high?
Original post by goddessofbooks

"Killing is just wrong - they should suffer the rest of their life in jail."

I think that's probably much crueller. I really do. Locking people up for 20, 30, 40 or even 68 years is like a prolonged mental torture and anguish in hell. You become an empty & hollow shell of a human. I appreciate the moral indignation on state executions; but long life sentences strike me as more inhumane and cruel.

Latest