The Student Room Group

I love my younger sister in that way

Okay before anyone will judge me quickly stop and hear me out. I know it's incredible wrong and it makes my stomach crawl but I haven't been brought up with my sister (half), we share the same mum but I went to live with my dad near his job. Since we were younger we would see each other monthly but then it got to once every 3 months. Please understand I've not had a stable family life, I have no other siblings and no friends and I'm incredibly antisocial. My sister is exactly 16 months younger than me (I'm 17 as year) and I hadn't seen her for quite a few months like I really didn't care too much about her until we had a family wedding and I got this empty stomach feeling that I can't describe but I was so attracted to her, she was all idk like womanly? Does that sound stupid and I couldn't believe I was related to her and I'm so ugly - fast forward abit I asked my dad if I could stay at my mums over Easter 2016 and I literally loved it when it was just me and her, we would watch films together, I would help her with her homework and I even met her boyfriend who i am really idk envious of. I feel bad because I know this is wrong like I have really bad urges to just make love to her but I do no I really do this is repulsive. I did asked her to kiss me and she did on the cheek but I felt I wanted more. It hurts me all the time thinking about how much I love her and I know my mum would have a heart attack if she knew, I don't know what to do I can't eat nor sleep I just want to kiss her, have sex and I have come so close to losing control of myself that I don't see my mum anymore. I literally don't know

Scroll to see replies

Don't do it.

Go speak to other girls.
is she sleeping with her boyfriend? it is unlikely she feels the same so I would not go there
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Okay before anyone will judge me quickly stop and hear me out. I know it's incredible wrong and it makes my stomach crawl but I haven't been brought up with my sister (half), we share the same mum but I went to live with my dad near his job. Since we were younger we would see each other monthly but then it got to once every 3 months. Please understand I've not had a stable family life, I have no other siblings and no friends and I'm incredibly antisocial. My sister is exactly 16 months younger than me (I'm 17 as year) and I hadn't seen her for quite a few months like I really didn't care too much about her until we had a family wedding and I got this empty stomach feeling that I can't describe but I was so attracted to her, she was all idk like womanly? Does that sound stupid and I couldn't believe I was related to her and I'm so ugly - fast forward abit I asked my dad if I could stay at my mums over Easter 2016 and I literally loved it when it was just me and her, we would watch films together, I would help her with her homework and I even met her boyfriend who i am really idk envious of. I feel bad because I know this is wrong like I have really bad urges to just make love to her but I do no I really do this is repulsive. I did asked her to kiss me and she did on the cheek but I felt I wanted more. It hurts me all the time thinking about how much I love her and I know my mum would have a heart attack if she knew, I don't know what to do I can't eat nor sleep I just want to kiss her, have sex and I have come so close to losing control of myself that I don't see my mum anymore. I literally don't know
Feelings like this are understandable when you spend so little time around each other. I've briefly had similar feelings in the past. Happy to talk if you want to PM me.
I strongly urge you DO NOT DO IT. Channel your urges into these forums (through nice Posts).
If you do have sex with her and she gets pregnant, many complications can arise and ugh I can't even think about it.
Make a bad move and you may gain the label as a "Rapist".
Ahh, now I see why the Ode to My Brother thread was made, it must be a parody of this one.

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4110989
(edited 6 years ago)
Reply 6
Fraid I have to agree here, this 1 line nobody can or should cross but evidently there are those out there who do and with complete disregard for the laws forbidding this kind of behaviour. You can call me a prude if you like but frankly I don't give a damn, its wrong, it should not happen let alone be even thought about.

Siblings who have done this risk possible jail time or the extreme risk of being shunned by the residents of the village, town or city where they live once word gets around which it would. Yes I understand you have feelingsand wwant to act on them but I seriously advise against it.
Don't destroy your life and hers. If you really care about her, you will leave her alone. Incest is wrong. It doesn't matter if you're antisocial, lonely or whatever, if you put in the effort to find someone, you will eventually find someone. And no, once again, it cannot be your relative :smile:
go see a ****ing doctor
Reply 9
Haraam don't do it, it's ****s up children and will **** the family dynamics up
NO, DON'T DO IT!

You'll get over it, maybe you haven't been around many girls and since she is one that you've spent a lot of time with, you've grown an attraction to her. You will get over it eventually, you don't love her like that, you're just infatuated.
(edited 7 years ago)
Try and establish more female connections/ friendships. I'll give you an example similar to yours. My friend went to an all girls primary and high school so she basically had no male interaction apart from her cousins/ brothers etc. All throughout highschool she was convinced she was in love with one of her cousins and I kept telling her it was a phase. We eventually ended up at the same sixthform and I was right it was a phase, once she made male friends she forgot all about get crush on her cousin. I guess the same thing applies to you you feel as if you love her because you lack the interaction of the opposite sex.
I think this website will help.
Literotica.comI hope i helped.

TBH, if i was you i would go back to my Dads house.
Reply 13
No reason to be ashamed or anything but I would recommend going for other girls...
Reply 14
It is a NO from me
Reply 15
Yeah, this is just crazy teenage hormones. Maybe avoid your sister until you have a girlfriend?
tbh it's actually a thing, obviously it's described as 'adults' but it's the closeness of growing up with your siblings that puts you off sexually. OP hasn't had that so much, which may explain these scary feelings he's having.

Don't worry OP you'll get over it, just for the love of all that is good and holy do not act on it (I get the impression you're repulsed too, which is a sign you're a good person. Everyone has bad thoughts, like if you want to hit a child or i dunno, do something nawt guud, it's whether you're embarrassed of those feelings or not: defines whether you're good or bad imo)
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 17
Original post by Anonymous

ur describing my friend here except for he had sex with her. its his step sister and he hadn't seen her for a very long time aswell for years. But now my friend keeps away from her.
Original post by LastMinReviseGuy
I think this website will help.
Literotica.comI hope i helped.

TBH, if i was you i would go back to my Dads house.

:redface: No, it will probably enhance his desires.

Spoiler

Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
:redface: No, it will probably enhance his desires.

Spoiler

Lol, acting like you've never read it.
dw i'll keep it a secret.
;p

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending