The Student Room Group

WJEC Language 2016 official prediction thread

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SophFlorence
Good luck today everyone!! 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank youuu! Here's hoping slim or loneliness comes up!
I couldn't agree more! I'm hoping Slim, the American Dream/ loneliness!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Eeeeeeeeeeek I'm freaking out, good luck everyoneeeee!
Original post by saladays
Eeeeeeeeeeek I'm freaking out, good luck everyoneeeee!

Me tooooo! Thanks, same to you!
Anyone do lennie?? What points did you Make??
Why u no put slim for any questions WJEC? :frown: Revised so much for him then they hit us with a George extract and Lennie essay question. Please say I wasn't the only one who did Lennie for the essay as no one that I talked to did it
Original post by Anonymous20000
Anyone do lennie?? What points did you Make??

I did, talked about animalism, isolation, discrimination, death and violence and then context for each one

Posted from TSR Mobile
What were the omam questions?
I didn't do the exam but I'm curious to what came up :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What came up for TKAM?

edit: also, I know In Cardigan Market was one of the two poems. What was the other poem, please?
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by SophFlorence
I couldn't agree more! I'm hoping Slim, the American Dream/ loneliness!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow... How did that turn out for you Ay? I was so disappointed! I had the same expectations!
Original post by rainbow drops
What came up for TKAM?

edit: also, I know In Cardigan Market was one of the two poems. What was the other poem, please?

In cardigan market and the car showroom xxx :smile:
Original post by Farnosh
In cardigan market and the car showroom xxx :smile:

Thank you! They look fair to me - was the question to do with being at work or something?
How did people find the poems?

Posted from TSR Mobile
HOW RUBBISH WAS THE POETRY, but I wrote about postitution and love for "in cardigan market" is that right? Xx love you GUYS LOVE YOU SO MUCH XXXXXX
Original post by rainbow drops
Thank you! They look fair to me - was the question to do with being at work or something?

Yes it is!
Reply 275
Did anyone choose the 'real friendship is impossible' question? b
Reply 276
Original post by Farnosh
HOW RUBBISH WAS THE POETRY, but I wrote about postitution and love for "in cardigan market" is that right? Xx love you GUYS LOVE YOU SO MUCH XXXXXX

'no'. it was about a woman who works as a fisher.
Original post by asdfghjklgcses
What were the omam questions?
I didn't do the exam but I'm curious to what came up :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
hi x the 10 marker was about a text analysis of the part where George finds Curleys wife's corpse, up to the part where he leaves the barn. The question was a character analysis about how George revealing his character in the text. The twenty markers were about a) how join Steinbeck uses lennies character to highlight aspects of American society in the 1930s b) "real friendship is impossible in the harsh society that john Steinbeck created" discuss this statement IT WAS HORRIBLE BUT HERE ARE THE QUESTIONS XXX
Original post by Farnosh

Hahahah what is it with the WJEC and prostitution in their poetry? I did the paper last year and apparently the poem 'city lilacs' was about prostitution although I had no clue of that at the time😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by djsosd
'no'. it was about a woman who works as a fisher.
thanks but what do you mean by, quote, 'no' x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending