Original post by Lcamp16
how did everyone find it???

WJEC MU3 exam?
Reply 2
Original post by heythere115
WJEC MU3 exam?

No the AQA one, with haydn and stuff
Reply 3
dat was edexcel m8. wit haydn an bach an tippet an that? Yeh howd it go cos I F U C K E D it
(edited 7 years ago)
The AQA one I did today was alright. I found the Minuet question for Haydn easier than the Introduction question as I feel like there isn't much to talk about for the introduction. Pop Music questions were poorly made in my opinion.

Also, is it just me or did the listening feel harder than the past papers' listening?
Original post by judem8
dat was edexcel m8. wit haydn an bach an tippet an that? Yeh howd it go cos I F U C K E D it

Useful tip 1) go DIE, You Pleb
Original post by judem8
NOOOO THAT WAS EDEXCEL M9 your wrong dickhead c unt face.

lol jks no seriously I failed the edexcel help pls

Useful tip 2) if you fail, dont try again, you are a failure, end of!
Reply 7
Original post by UsefulTips12
Useful tip 1) go DIE, You Pleb

How about you get a lyfe you fat c unt. I bet your 12 you little twa t ill ket my big bois on ypou and ill cum round your house tonite and massacre ur family
Original post by judem8
How about you get a lyfe you fat c unt. I bet your 12 you little twa t ill ket my big bois on ypou and ill cum round your house tonite and massacre ur family

Useful tip 3) dont tell me youre coming C U N T
i took the exam and passed with flying colours, you better know that if you follow my 12 tips, you too can pass the exam.
1) revise
2) dont be a C U N T
Reply 10
Original post by UsefulTips12
Useful tip 3) dont tell me youre coming C U N T

look ere m8, this may not be a tip but its useful information:
YA MUMS DEAD
Reply 11
Original post by filipe_oliv
The AQA one I did today was alright. I found the Minuet question for Haydn easier than the Introduction question as I feel like there isn't much to talk about for the introduction. Pop Music questions were poorly made in my opinion.

Also, is it just me or did the listening feel harder than the past papers' listening?

I answered the introduction one but bloody read it wrong and wrote about the whole 1st movement, luckily 3/4 of it was about the introduction anyway. I'm just so pissed at myself for reading it wrong.

YES OMG the listening was so much harder!! i literally had no idea..
Oh that's bad.. How did you find the Pop Music Questions?

The listening question with the sections was so hard! I'm currently doing A2 but I had to re-sit the AS exam and all the past papers I did were really easy but for some reason this listening paper was harder.. Hopefully the grade boundaries will go down!
Reply 13
Oh that's bad.. How did you find the Pop Music Questions?

The listening question with the sections was so hard! I'm currently doing A2 but I had to re-sit the AS exam and all the past papers I did were really easy but for some reason this listening paper was harder.. Hopefully the grade boundaries will go down!

I'm hoping they will just mark based on what i wrote about the introduction and not mark me down or anything..:frown: I answered the musical theatre question, i looked at the popular music ones and they looked kinda tricky, especially the 1960s comparison one..

I'm hoping the grade boundaries might be lower due to the listening!
Original post by Lcamp16
I'm hoping they will just mark based on what i wrote about the introduction and not mark me down or anything..:frown: I answered the musical theatre question, i looked at the popular music ones and they looked kinda tricky, especially the 1960s comparison one..

I'm hoping the grade boundaries might be lower due to the listening!

They probably will just mark the introduction bit. They might mark you down because it's a small amount. How much did you write for the introduction?

Oh fair enough! I looked at the 60s and 2010s question and I just decided to choose the other question...

My teacher told me that if most people get the same listening question wrong they will lower the grade boundaries so fingers crossed!
Reply 15
They probably will just mark the introduction bit. They might mark you down because it's a small amount. How much did you write for the introduction?

Oh fair enough! I looked at the 60s and 2010s question and I just decided to choose the other question...

My teacher told me that if most people get the same listening question wrong they will lower the grade boundaries so fingers crossed!

Luckily i wrote about a page for the introduction, i should have crossed the other bits out though :/ I think what i wrote was okay but i doubt i'll get a good grade because i didn't write enough.

I honestly reckon i got a U in the listening section :'D
Original post by Lcamp16
Luckily i wrote about a page for the introduction, i should have crossed the other bits out though :/ I think what i wrote was okay but i doubt i'll get a good grade because i didn't write enough.

I honestly reckon i got a U in the listening section :'D

I'm sure you'll be fine :smile:

It was really hard though so I'm sure they'll lower the grade boundaries! 😁
Reply 17
I'm sure you'll be fine :smile:

It was really hard though so I'm sure they'll lower the grade boundaries! 😁

hopefully! also, the last question, was it a mistake? pretty sure both notes were A but it asked for the interval...
Original post by Lcamp16
hopefully! also, the last question, was it a mistake? pretty sure both notes were A but it asked for the interval...

That's what I thought but I said it was an octave
That's what I thought but I said it was an octave

i put octave too, did you also get trill for the violin ornament and an imperfect cadence for the last excerpt

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending