The Student Room Group
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Accommodation at Brookes

I'm going to be studying at Oxford Brookes this September and I've just been sent the link to apply for accommodation. I'm studying Law at the Headington campus so I was wondering if anyone knew what the best hall options are for me?
Reply 1
Hi, this really depend on your interest and what are u willing to pay for accommodation. if u like the factor location clive booth is an excellent option because its 5 or less min away to headington campus and its very diversified. for example there is tree different halls in clive, the post grad one and the more expensive of the tree of them and the nicest in my opinion, even though its a post grad hall the university is allowing mature student to apply to this hall as well. there is the ensuite one which is only two ponds cheaper than the post grand one and finally there is the non ensuite one the cheapest of the three but is nice as well (I stayed there a couple of months ago). cheney is a nice hall as well but because it is a 49 weeks contract its gonna be very expensive. I hope I could help.

Original post by Chelseablues1905
I'm going to be studying at Oxford Brookes this September and I've just been sent the link to apply for accommodation. I'm studying Law at the Headington campus so I was wondering if anyone knew what the best hall options are for me?
Undergraduate Centre, Oxford Brookes University
Oxford Brookes University
Oxford

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending