The Student Room Group

English Literature AQA exam

How did it go everyone?
I did AIC 17 about the relationship between Gerald and Sheila.
And OMAM. What about you?
Reply 1
Original post by Hanah_2000
How did it go everyone?
I did AIC 17 about the relationship between Gerald and Sheila.
And OMAM. What about you?

What did you write for it?
Reply 2
Original post by lessanne
What did you write for it?

For the Realtionship one I talked about how at the start with the intimate lighting the audience thinks their relationship is loving and true but we see from Mr. B that it is more of a business deal. We begin to see cracks in their relationship when Sheila asks about 'that summer' so we already see that she is suspicous.
Stuff like that really and that Sheila matures as the play progresses so she sees the relationship in a new light whereas Gerald practically stays the same.
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 3
Original post by Hanah_2000
For the Realtionship one I talked about how at the start with the intimate lighting the audience thinks their relationship is loving and true but we see from Mr. B that it is more of a business deal. We begin to see cracks in their relationship when Sheila asks about 'that summer' so we already see that she is suspicous.
Stuff like that really and that Sheila matures as the play progresses so she sees the relationship in a new light whereas Gerald practically stays the same.

Niceee! What about OMAM?
Reply 4
Original post by lessanne
Niceee! What about OMAM?

I didnt have a lot of time for the OMAM part but I just talked about the dramatic tension. George is having an 'emotional battle' when he lifts and then drops the gun. For part B I should have talked about Curley's wife but I talked about Crooks and how his dream is not even mentioned due to him being unsignificant in society and then I just linked it to racism.
I thought the questions were alright but I didnt have enough time!!
Reply 5
Tbh, I think everyone had time issues in this exam.:dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending