The Student Room Group

AQA AS Psychology Paper 2, 23 May 2016 Opinions. UNOFFICIAL MARK SCHEME

Scroll to see replies

Didn't find that too horrific other than the exhibition and inhibition which i didntl't bloody revise ughhh
It was good - stumbled on the 12 marker though
Literally just guessed everything for excitation and inhibition question but other than that the paper was great!
Exhibition? I menat excitation, I think :tongue: bugger
Original post by jessicabristow
Didn't find that too horrific other than the exhibition and inhibition which i didntl't bloody revise ughhh
Forgot to talk about schemas on the cognitive question - but other than that it was okay.
Those were some really mean questions, especially that 12 marker jesus christ, there's only so much I can write about genetics and the neural explanation for OCD, I found some of the questions quite hard but hopefully I've still got an A
Getting that juicy A 👍👍
Original post by selvisin
Forgot to talk about schemas on the cognitive question - but other than that it was okay.

I don't think you needed to talk about schemas, you as long as you have a few other valid points that are good for the cognitive approach.
What did everyone get on the tick box questions one about about nervous system and I can't remember the other I think I put central nervous system controls brain and spinal and somatic is responsible for voluntary
In the question with those 2 people with elevators and sweets, I know that the first one was classical conditioning. However for the second one most people say they put operant conditioning but I feel like the question was talking about learning through someone else's behaviour which is social learing theory including vicarious reinforcement (learning through others being rewarded for their behaviour). What did you guys put for the second part to this question?
Original post by hunhan
probably 50% so around 35 marks

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay thank you 😊
Original post by saynarda
What did everyone get on the tick box questions one about about nervous system and I can't remember the other I think I put central nervous system controls brain and spinal and somatic is responsible for voluntary

I put this :smile:
Original post by saynarda

Same
Original post by Exavior
In the question with those 2 people with elevators and sweets, I know that the first one was classical conditioning. However for the second one most people say they put operant conditioning but I feel like the question was talking about learning through someone else's behaviour which is social learing theory including vicarious reinforcement (learning through others being rewarded for their behaviour). What did you guys put for the second part to this question?

I almost put operant but crossed it out! It was definitely social learning theory because it was through watching someone get rewarded and not being rewarded directly making you want to carry out the behaviour yourself right away, if you put social learning theory I'm pretty sure that was the right answer.
Don't get me wrong, operant conditioning may still be awarded though but I can imagine that being the "less likely but still accept" variation in the mark scheme.
Thats what I put :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Exavior

I put SLT too :smile:
I put about SLT and Vicarious reinforcement
Thanks, I feel like I should get the 3 marks now! :smile:
Original post by Exavior

i said vicarious cause he saw james get the reward and copied him
Did anyone else get CBA for explanations for abnormality? :P

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending