The Student Room Group

The evil eye

Scroll to see replies

Original post by *Alisha*
Are you Muslim?....
As black magic is satanic. It was used on my parents to split them up and my dad was cheating on my mum...and his mum said other people used black magic on him. Don't know how stupid my grandma's making him. It's stupid that he's mum wants him to suffer.

I'm a Christian. How would someone know if black magic is done upon them and does it actually exist?
Original post by Lelouch's Geass
How about you all click on my signature :smile:

Post it here,I can't view it
Original post by queen-bee
I'm a Christian. How would someone know if black magic is done upon them and does it actually exist?

My mom knew due to the way my dad was acting and yes it does. Search it up.
My mom knew due to the way my dad was acting and yes it does. Search it up.

How was he acting? Did they perform an exorcism on him?
Superstition, there's no way of proving it false.

i know that someone has cast a spell on me :colondollar:

here is my amulet btw

26548825784_bb2ee36f56_h.jpg
Original post by the bear
i know that someone has cast a spell on me :colondollar:

here is my amulet btw

26548825784_bb2ee36f56_h.jpg

Omg what happened?! Thank god you have a nazar
Omg what happened?! Thank god you have a nazar

a beautiful enchantress has stolen my heart :cry:
Reply 108
Turks have this everywhere, on their head, their neck, all over the bloody house...
well this is interesting..
Original post by K2G
Turks have this everywhere, on their head, their neck, all over the bloody house...

So do Arabs :tongue:
a beautiful enchantress has stolen my heart :cry:

Your girl? :gasp:
Your girl? :gasp:

how may i break this spell ? i cannot sleep and my waking hours are filled with thoughts of her enigmatic beauty...

:flute:
how may i break this spell ? i cannot sleep and my waking hours are filled with thoughts of her enigmatic beauty...

:flute:

Spend your time in her company
How was he acting? Did they perform an exorcism on him?

He was acting very strangely and yes. A well known Mosque leader came to my house to get rid of the jinn, which we believed it to be. He then said words from the Quran and he was like shouting! but the Imam said it's how jinns react to Gods words that's why. He then asked him whether he was a Muslim or a Non-Muslim. He then responded negatively that he's a Muslim. The imam said something like if you're Muslim then you shouldn't oppress another Muslim.He then said if you're Muslim come out of this mans body and my dad gained consciousness after an hour. I was scared of him when he waked up still:s-smilie: I thought he was still oppressed. I never believed in black magic and jinns before but now I do as my dad experienced it.
Reply 115
My fellow medittaraneans,Turks,Arabs/middle easterners and everyone else..do you believe in the evil eye? Or the ayn al hasad

Do you wear a nazar bead around your neck or have them around the house as you enter or in other room? I've attached a picture of one for those that don't know what a nazar is
image.jpeg
Is this just a crazy thing that's part of our culture or does the evil eye actually exist??

Most definitely believe in evi eye, hasad, possesion (witchcraft) etc. Its sad to say but this stuff has become so prevalent in our day and age. As for the above, i think its an amulet and purely cultural.

Evil Eye is when someone likes something you have i.e a new car etc. Evil Eye can lead to someone i.e. loosing the car or getting sick immediately. Its quiet common and natural, even an immediate family member can give you evil eye without them realising. Jealousy is a natural emotion, we just have to remember that God has granted them that (and say MashaAllah).

Hasad (Envy) is far more serious. It goes far beyond jealousy to the point where someone wishes they had what you had and wishes that you didn't have that thing, or were this successful. Someone can get really sick from this and may require ruqiya/exorcism.

Possession (witchcraft). When someone really wants bad for you and has such a strong jealousy, envy, hate for you that they resort to witchcraft. they may do it themselves by conversing with jinns (often the result of them selling their soul in exchange for this) or they may go to someone who practices witchcraft. The result is grave of course. The victim is sent a jinn to them that possess them and ruins almost all aspects of their life (marriage, work, health, motivation, sanity etc). In order to reverse this you would need to know who sent this witchcraft on you, who caused this and get them to undo what they did. This is near enough impossible as its often hard to find and know the person who did this to you or to even have solid evidence of this. So the majority resort to ruqiya/exorcism, and by the Grace of God the victim is cured.

Its important to note that this sort of stuff is not only known to the Muslim/Middle Eastern world. Many Christians from Africa and the Balkans believe in this as well.

Its a sad reality tbh. That such evil people exist in the world with such hate where they extend to these means.
Wow...
My evil grandmother, from my dads side does it to split my mum and my dad and I'm only 15 and I get ill all the time, chest pains, breathing problems, tiredness and many other stuff because of her.

Posted from TSR Mobile
My evil grandmother, from my dads side does it to split my mum and my dad and I'm only 15 and I get ill all the time, chest pains, breathing problems, tiredness and many other stuff because of her.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wallah,that's so horrible
Indians also believe in nazar. Although Hindus hang green chili and lemon on their doors to get rid of it.
http://www.hindu-blog.com/2009/01/lemon-and-green-chili-on-doors-why.html

Kajal/kohl is also applied to ward off nazar in India.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest