The Student Room Group

Someone in my year

Im becoming increasingly concerned about a 16 year old in my year having relationships (and possibly more) with 13 year olds. Should i tell the police as my school dont appear to listen? Im worried for the girls safety, i think hes abusive to them too?many thanks
Yes report them to your school and maybe the police
Original post by Mattvo15
Im becoming increasingly concerned about a 16 year old in my year having relationships (and possibly more) with 13 year olds. Should i tell the police as my school dont appear to listen? Im worried for the girls safety, i think hes abusive to them too?many thanks

Do the girls know that he is abusing them???
Reply 3
Original post by shahida sulaiman
Do the girls know that he is abusing them???

im not sure, hes quite possesive over the girls, they dont really say much

You should tell a close teacher be safe about it if you are worried about her involve the police:redface:
Original post by Anonymous
Yes report them to your school and maybe the police

This. Do it anonymously if you're scared other students will treat you rudely over reporting him, but a 16 year old looking at 13 year olds that way is messed up and shouldn't be allowed near them
I'd report suspicions to a child safety person , i'm sure every school has one?
im not sure, hes quite possesive over the girls, they dont really say much

Then I think u should try to contact the authority or the police!!!!
Reply 8
Thanks for all the comments guys. I spoke with somebody in the girl's year to get her to ask her. She said all is ok apparently.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending