The Student Room Group

AQA AS Psychology Paper 2, 23 May 2016 Opinions. UNOFFICIAL MARK SCHEME

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chickenslayer69
I put about protection from harm in terms of physical violence from other pps.

Me too. They were studying young offenders so I though it was likely there would be violence harming the other ppts.
Original post by the.chantele
For the Sarah question where it says what behaviours refers to the girl afrairs of lifts. I put operant for that one and SLT for the other guy or something where he sees his brother blah

That's exactly what I put

Posted from TSR Mobile
Anyone working on the unofficial mark scheme yet?
I think I answered everything correctly.
I'm going to go chill out and watch a documentary about psychopaths because that's what lame people like me do for fun hahaha
I put operant conditioning..how can it be classical if she hasn't associated anything..

she associated fear with the lift casue she was trapped..... classcial conditioning
I put operant conditioning..how can it be classical if she hasn't associated anything..

She has associated lifts with fear?
Reply 345
What did people put for that 8 marker I wrote about Ellis and Beck and then about Jahoda and mental health but not sure if that's right
Original post by thurs001.310
for the 1st one i put operant conditioning as she is being punished by spending her time in the lift??
is that right?? not sure tho

For the Sarah questions the first answer was classical conditioning as she associated the lift with her extreme anxiety and the second one was vicarious reinforcement. You may also put operant conditioning for the first one if you explain that she avoids the lift through negative reinforcement

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Minantan
she associated fear with the lift casue she was trapped..... classcial conditioning

I wrote that too, and am now panicking because everyone else wrote operant conditioning. :|

i was wondering this too :biggrin: hope we're right
Original post by Yukio.X
For the Sarah questions the first answer was classical conditioning as she associated the lift with her extreme anxiety and the second one was vicarious reinforcement. You may also put operant conditioning for the first one if you explain that she avoids the lift through negative reinforcement

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ohh okay, l did talk about operant conditioning so yeah. Thanks :smile:
For the explanations for neural and genetic for fhe evauation l put about nestadt et al and l forgot the other researher 🤗😂
I wrote it was operant and classical, she originally associated the lift with fear and then used operant to realise avoiding lifts reduces the fear
Original post by Frubeo
What did people put for that 8 marker I wrote about Ellis and Beck and then about Jahoda and mental health but not sure if that's right

For the 8 marker you could've written about anything to do with the cognitive approach, even about memory and theoretical models (I wrote a bit about that too) and then about brain scans and such, for limitations I spoke about how cognitive theories and such are all based on inference as you cannot directly see a cognitive process and that a lot of the theoretical models and experiments lack ecological validity and mundane realism as they are often conducted in an artificial environment and that case studies cannot be generalised.

People are forgetting that you can use paper one content to beef up paper two questions if relevant :smile:
Original post by Minantan

Yeah that's exactly what I put, but people say it's operant. :s-smilie:
Reply 354
For the lift Q would I be right for the first one to say both C.C and operant if I refer to Mowrer's Two-Process Theory. It seems a load of u just put classical
Original post by Amyherdman
I wrote it was operant and classical, she originally associated the lift with fear and then used operant to realise avoiding lifts reduces the fear

This is exactly what I did. I said its classical conditioning because she associated the lift with fear. And then operant conditioning because she uses negative reinforcement to avoid the lifts
What did people put for the q which was like, explain one strategy used in Cbt to treat depression or somethingg
Original post by melissa9898
What did people put for the q which was like, explain one strategy used in Cbt to treat depression or somethingg

I spoke about REBT and empirical disputing which leads to positive effects
Does anyone have an unofficial mark scheme? :smile:
what did u guys put for the cbt multiple choice question ???

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending