The Student Room Group

Edexcel IGCSE GEOGRAPHY HELP!!!

Hey guys I have my exam on the 25th an i need some serious help.

Does anyone have notes on Coastal Environments and hazardous environments?

I also need a case study on twogeologically contrastingcoastlines, one city toshow the land usepatterns and thedistribution ofsocial/ethnic groups, and
onenamed urban area in anHIC to explain how andwhy changes are takingplace.
Reply 1
Hello, I may be your saviour! I have notes on everything which you require! Would you like me to take photos and personal message them to you?
Reply 2
Im doing the same exam but not those chapters.. im sure the exams on 24th not 25th i think?? maybe im wrong lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by hannahrobinsxn
Hello, I may be your saviour! I have notes on everything which you require! Would you like me to take photos and personal message them to you?

OMG YES please!!!
Reply 4
Original post by ksj.11
Im doing the same exam but not those chapters.. im sure the exams on 24th not 25th i think?? maybe im wrong lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahahha i always forget the dates honestly, i think math is on the 25th then or maybe physics can't remember
Original post by Ranadosa
Hey guys I have my exam on the 25th an i need some serious help.

Does anyone have notes on Coastal Environments and hazardous environments?

I also need a case study on twogeologically contrastingcoastlines, one city toshow the land usepatterns and thedistribution ofsocial/ethnic groups, and
onenamed urban area in anHIC to explain how andwhy changes are takingplace.

Pretty sure their on the 24th not 25th
I'm doing river environments not coastal any ideas on what the 9 mark question on hazardous environments will be?
Reply 6
Original post by TheShadoWolf
Pretty sure their on the 24th not 25th
I'm doing river environments not coastal any ideas on what the 9 mark question on hazardous environments will be?

No idea, I dont go to school so I'm just hoping for a C
Original post by Ranadosa
No idea, I dont go to school so I'm just hoping for a C

Homeschool or study leave?
Reply 8
Original post by TheShadoWolf
Homeschool or study leave?

homeschooled
Reply 9
I'm also doing to same exam as you! Has anyone got any tips for revision/things to take notes on?
Does anyone have any Idea what the 9 markers could be
Reply 11
I was really stupid and only did past papers from 2011-2013 and didn't realise they changed the exam format and now it's out of 180 and not 150. I am about to do the 2015 past paper so that I get an idea of the exam format before tomorrow. Good luck everyone!
Original post by mols99
I was really stupid and only did past papers from 2011-2013 and didn't realise they changed the exam format and now it's out of 180 and not 150. I am about to do the 2015 past paper so that I get an idea of the exam format before tomorrow. Good luck everyone!

well at least you realised your mistake :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by privateschool
Does anyone have any Idea what the 9 markers could be

For rivers my teacher said that it could be to compare hard engineering against soft engineering as that hasn't been asked before.
Reply 14
What's everyone's thoughts on the exam? I thought I did well on some parts but other parts not so much...
Original post by mols99
What's everyone's thoughts on the exam? I thought I did well on some parts but other parts not so much...

Thought it went fairly well. Some bits were tricky but hopefully A* :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest