The Student Room Group

AQA Geography A GCSE Revision help??

In unit1 i am studying living world, restless earth and coastal zones. What i want to ask is how exactly do i revise these and what are the best resources out there to revise with, thanks for any answer/help
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 1
Original post by B3ASTy
In unit1 i am studying living world, restless earth and coastal zones. What i want to ask is how exactly do i revise these and what are the best resources out there to revise with, thanks for any answer/help

I'm not doing the same as you, I'm doing coastal zone, ice on the land and weather and climate but I went over the AQA textbook and now i am just writing out all the case studies, one index card per one so I have a concise amount of facts for each one.
Good luck :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by B3ASTy

I am studying the same topics too.
I would say there are some really good summary videos on youtube especially for coatal zone and they are only 2 minutes long. Also to use bitesize.
In addition to revise case studies summarise them in 4-5 sentences on a flash card - these will give you hints in response to the whole case study.

Hope that helps.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending