The Student Room Group

AQA Economics UNIT 2 23rd May 2016

Scroll to see replies

Reply 120
Original post by AlfieClements
What was the answer to the circular flow of income MC question?

I put A
Original post by Kaasi
I put A

What was that?
i got 41.42% for the calculation but just realised i forgot to put the minus sign in:angry: how many marks do you think i'll lose?
Reply 123
What was that?

no idea lmfao.

S + T + M=I + G + X
Original post by hxrrict
i got 41.42% for the calculation but just realised i forgot to put the minus sign in:angry: how many marks do you think i'll lose?

Don't worry. I done the question right then went back and changed it for the wrong values. How do you think I feel haha:s-smilie:
Don't worry. I done the question right then went back and changed it for the wrong values. How do you think I feel haha:s-smilie:

oh nooo thats the worst! im pretty sure i've done that on the multi choice a couple of times
Original post by hxrrict

if you put your working then probably 3, if you did no working then you'll get 0

rekt
Original post by Kaasi
no idea lmfao.

S + T + M=I + G + X
was that an option?
Reply 128
Original post by Simosos
was that an option?

yeah that was A im pretty sure
Original post by joebackhouse
if you put your working then probably 3, if you did no working then you'll get 0

rekt

If you put the wrong figure by an extra two 00 and you get the right method how many marks do you think?
Someone help me please. How many marks do you think I will get if I out the wrong figure by an extra two 00's but I got the correct working and everything
Original post by Kaasi
yeah that was A im pretty sure
ahh I must have rushed reading it. I put income = expenditure = output
Original post by Simosos

That's right
Original post by Simosos

I put that - is that not right?
Reply 134
I forgot to shade in which context i was doing on the paper, will this have a big effect?
Original post by tsr1807
I put that - is that not right?

Well I reckon it's right, but others seem to disagree?
Original post by Simosos
Well I reckon it's right, but others seem to disagree?

Can you please help me
what did you do for the last one for the shift right for SRAS such as reducution in vat and reduction direct taxes was an option
Genuinely can't remember that question
I thought the 25 marker was on the price of commodities?
what did you do for the last one for the shift right for SRAS such as reducution in vat and reduction direct taxes was an option

I think I put C

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending