Reply 4
Original post by skoolskool15
I'm doing animal farm tomorrow and Of mice and men :frown:

Same!! How do u feel?
What do u think is coming up

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm doing animal farm tomorrow and Of mice and men :frown:

same think slim or lennie, will come up what do you think?
Original post by DatSmartGuy
Same!! How do u feel?
What do u think is coming up

Posted from TSR Mobile

i always just wing my mocks but always end up with B grades but I really need an A* :frown: and lots of people are saying its gonna be Slim for OMAM as it hasn't come up yet for edexcel lol. I made a list of the characters that have come up on previous years: Crooks- 2011
Lennie-2012 January
Curley- 2012 June
Curley's wife - 2013 January
George- 2013 June
Candy- 2014
Crooks- 2015

and Good luck everyone!!! :smile: X
Reply 7
i always just wing my mocks but always end up with B grades but I really need an A* :frown: and lots of people are saying its gonna be Slim for OMAM as it hasn't come up yet for edexcel lol. I made a list of the characters that have come up on previous years: Crooks- 2011
Lennie-2012 January
Curley- 2012 June
George- 2013 June
Candy- 2014
Crooks- 2015

How did u revise for the exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DatSmartGuy
How did u revise for the exam?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm making mind maps and bullet point notes on the characters i think are most likely to come up as i know that crooks is less likely to come up this year as they did that last year. How are you revising?
Reply 9
Lennie-2012 January
Curley- 2012 June
George- 2013 June
Candy- 2014
Crooks- 2015

xD hope you did well! luckily turned out to be slim, i had expected George or Slim ahah.
Original post by Jadzy
xD hope you did well! luckily turned out to be slim, i had expected George or Slim ahah.

The only character i revised was Slim and it ended up being Slim so I was sitting there in the exam smiling to myself lol but i had to rush it in the end as i ended up spending 30mins on the 8 marker lol, hope you did well tooooo :smile: X
Reply 11
The only character i revised was Slim and it ended up being Slim so I was sitting there in the exam smiling to myself lol but i had to rush it in the end as i ended up spending 30mins on the 8 marker lol, hope you did well tooooo :smile: X

yeah i hadn't anticipated to be so rushed finishing lol, i took my time annotating and structuring my answer for the 8 marker. but the time flew and i realised thats probably the least important question just as long as you make around 4-5 relatively developed points. ended up rushing the next 12 &16 marker to make up for it to make my target 45 minutes on Slim.

but theres nothing we can do! better learn from it for next time.
Original post by Jadzy
yeah i hadn't anticipated to be so rushed finishing lol, i took my time annotating and structuring my answer for the 8 marker. but the time flew and i realised thats probably the least important question just as long as you make around 4-5 relatively developed points. ended up rushing the next 12 &16 marker to make up for it to make my target 45 minutes on Slim.

but theres nothing we can do! better learn from it for next time.

I'm just glad after gcse I'm never doing english again its my third language and exam wise my weakest lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending