Original post by grimApocalypse
another guy already made one

Could you invite me?
Original post by mahmzo
Could you invite me?

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/member.php?u=1669705

PM this guy with your number, it's on whatsapp
Original post by qwertyuiop1998
Any predictions of grade boundaries out of 70 for an A?

I've always been told it's about 70% for an A, so guessing around the 50 marks out of 70.
Original post by cweyland
I've always been told it's about 70% for an A, so guessing around the 50 marks out of 70.

ive been told its 80% :frown: rip
Original post by srayogn
ive been told its 80% :frown: rip

Well I definitely know it's 80+ % for Bio and Chem, but I thought physics was lower as it's harder?

Anyway that's what I'm prayin' for :biggrin:
Original post by cweyland
Well I definitely know it's 80+ % for Bio and Chem, but I thought physics was lower as it's harder?

Anyway that's what I'm prayin' for :biggrin:

Well look at the grade boundaries for the past papers, they average out between the two papers to about 70% for an A and the boundaries won't be much different (if not lower) for the new spec.
Is AS grade important? I've been told that the only marks that are important are the one that im going to do in A2
Reply 148
Is there a list of equations that we should know how to derive for the exam?
if i completely mess up and come out with a bad grade at AS but then continue on to A2 will my AS grade have any effect on my A2 grade?
Original post by Andyoha
if i completely mess up and come out with a bad grade at AS but then continue on to A2 will my AS grade have any effect on my A2 grade?

No, but if you get a bad grade I don't think you will be allowed to carry on forward/ why would you want to lol
Original post by mahmzo
No, but if you get a bad grade I don't think you will be allowed to carry on forward/ why would you want to lol

Well my physics teacher doesn't give af who stays on so I can get a U and still continue, but I have to continue as I dropped bio too late into the year to switch to another subject, so I guess I will just have to try really hard next year.
Will there be an unofficial mark scheme released after the exam by someone like those arsey releases for maths???
Original post by dididid
Will there be an unofficial mark scheme released after the exam by someone like those arsey releases for maths???

I hope so
I am panicking so hard right now, I don't know anything I can't do this omg
Original post by physicsamor

me too i gotta learn all of the module 4 content yet too and I've got a business exam tomorrow that I've done no revision for either ahahahah my life is screwed ...
Original post by dididid
me too i gotta learn all of the module 4 content yet too and I've got a business exam tomorrow that I've done no revision for either ahahahah my life is screwed ...

I have another exam too so I'll be in isolation and I cant prep for both (x.x)
I have another exam too so I'll be in isolation and I cant prep for both (x.x)

why do you have to be in isolation?

Same, I got an A* last year without batting an eyelid, but this year I feel completely out of my depth.
Original post by dididid
why do you have to be in isolation?

Both exams are morning exams so I do one first than isolation than one in the afternoon

Quick Reply

Latest