The Student Room Group

Did anyone get an email from AQA about the biology exam?

Our school got an email from AQA about the biology exam everyone was confused about.
Original post by there'snoneed
Our school got an email from AQA about the biology exam everyone was confused about.

What did it say?
My school got the email too
Original post by there'snoneed

what was the email about ???
Original post by harryleavey
What did it say?

That there was nothing wrong with the question and people shouldn't worry. they explained the main three issues that were raised such as the drunken rats and teenagers. apparently they got the results from a real investigation and the question wasn't asking anything about what teenage boys favourite drinks and stuff. they said that the independent company was apparently all part of the trial testing and not business type. you were supposed to answer it using the info they gave you.also they covered 9 out of the 14 topics and they can't do all the topics as it would be too predictable.
AQA tryna cover there backs
God not this... from what I can see, there was nothing wrong with the paper from what my triple group classmates have provided. I did Unit 1 last year and honestly, I think that there wasn't anything wrong with the questions they asked.

What is an independent company? Well what does independent mean? What is a company? A company which is free to conduct what experiments they want. Even if that is wrong, it's one mark down and not 6. I don't see how people say there was no biology when really there were only 3 marks on drug testing.

Quick Reply

Latest