Reply 20
Original post by Elen11
I have one, message back if it would help

If you could tell me the predicted questions that would be brill
Reply 21
Original post by MobiDo
If you could tell me the predicted questions that would be brill

Its at my mums house, ill send a pic this evening
What do you think is the best way to structure the report? The examiners report from 2011 says students structuring it by place were "most succesful", but in my opinion a layout where each factor that affects the impact is assessed EG magma type, frequency , magnitude of the event.
Are we discussing the REASONS for the variation, or explaining what variation exists?

I really hate this exam and think it should be coursework:s-smilie:
Reply 23
Original post by NimbleNeil
What do you think is the best way to structure the report? The examiners report from 2011 says students structuring it by place were "most succesful", but in my opinion a layout where each factor that affects the impact is assessed EG magma type, frequency , magnitude of the event.
Are we discussing the REASONS for the variation, or explaining what variation exists?

I really hate this exam and think it should be coursework:s-smilie:

As long as you can say how tectonic processes lead to a RANGE (which is due to the factors you mentioned) of different landscapes you'll be fine. Doesn't matter how you structure it as long as you answered the question in the end.
The examiner's report is just trying to say that structuring it by place sort of made candidates automatically get their point across in a coherent manner.
Original post by Elen11

can u send it to me too
Reply 25
'Explain why tectonic activity produces a variety of distinctive landscapes'

Can someone please tell me what's needed in the intro?
Original post by lolaparks
can u send it to me too

Pleas send them to me too!!!
Original post by JPFM
'Explain why tectonic activity produces a variety of distinctive landscapes'

Can someone please tell me what's needed in the intro?

Definition of tectonic activity and the two types:seismic and volcanic.
Then,you MUST define landscape also ,and if you can landform too.
What case studies have you used?Can someone outline their case studies and the landscape features they are going to talk about!!!
Thank you
Original post by Elen11

Would you mind sending it to me too? Thanks!!
Reply 30
Original post by Elen11

Could you send to me also please?
Reply 31
Original post by Elen11

Can I get that too please ?

Thank you
Original post by Elen11
I have a brilliant mock report done by my teacher on this, would that be helpful? Also ive got some predicted possible questions if that would help too?

Would you mind sending me the mock report? xx
Would be really grateful to see this
Original post by Elen11

Could you also send me one please? :smile:
Reply 35
Original post by courtneyl7a7
Would you mind sending me the mock report? xx

Please could you upload this?I'm completely lost with what to do for this exam!It would be so helpful :smile:
Original post by Elen11
I have a brilliant mock report done by my teacher on this, would that be helpful? Also ive got some predicted possible questions if that would help too?

Would be very grateful if you could send me this thanx in advance
Reply 37
Original post by Elen11

Please could you send me this? it would help so much!!
Please may I also receive the brilliant mock report? My teacher is utterly useless at teaching this one - she even told us she wanted it to be something else because she couldn't teach us the physical part. :frown:
Original post by Elen11

please could you send it to me too? :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending