The Student Room Group

Cie igcse 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by alexalexalex.
Heyy guys haha
I also did the exam, I did the extract based question though but I felt like it went alright. I SOMEHOW managed to spell revealed wrong so I hope the examiner thinks that's just a silly mistake Ughh.
How did the poetry bit go for you guys? I wrote about the Tiger in the Menagerie (from songs of ourselves)

That will be absolutely fine! Don't fret about that...

I did Poems Deep and Dangerous - it went okay but I wish I'd picked the other poem...
Original post by metellaest

I did Poems Deep and Dangerous - it went okay but I wish I'd picked the other poem...

My spies went well. I did poems deep and dangerous too, picked the sonnet, think ive done crap though
Original post by AnroldArnold
My spies went well. I did poems deep and dangerous too, picked the sonnet, think ive done crap though

I'm sure it was fine! Are you doing drama (All My Sons for me) and Unseen on Friday?
Eish.....anyone do an no longer at ease and poems deep and dangerous?????

Which one did you choose?

Thankss! I hope so hahah. Glad it went "okay" for you as well, it probably went well so dw.

This poor guy in our grade managed to do BOTH of the poem questions...
Surprisingly a hand-full of students in my year were... Um.. Well... stupid enough (excuse me haha) to go in there and write about a completely different set of poems (aka NOT the ones we've studied in class) aaaandd some people also wrote an entire essay on a book we haven't read either hahah...
Did anyone find the contents page numbers were wrong?
Thankss! I hope so hahah. Glad it went "okay" for you as well, it probably went well so dw.

This poor guy in our grade managed to do BOTH of the poem questions...
Surprisingly a hand-full of students in my year were... Um.. Well... stupid enough (excuse me haha) to go in there and write about a completely different set of poems (aka NOT the ones we've studied in class) aaaandd some people also wrote an entire essay on a book we haven't read either hahah...

Hahahahaah wtf!!!! That IS stupid .
Original post by confusedrobotic
Hahahahaah wtf!!!! That IS stupid .

Yeah hahahhah ikr I was like what the actual f*** when they told me..
Yeah hahahhah ikr I was like what the actual f*** when they told me..

Rotfl ........do u do physics?...........does anyone do physics?
Rotfl ........do u do physics?...........does anyone do physics?

Yeah I do physics, variant 1
Original post by examhater44
Yeah I do physics, variant 1

Omg how was it????........
Reply 32
Omg how was it????........

multiple choice was fcking difficult
Original post by FJ13
multiple choice was fcking difficult

Ikr!!......and I personally thought paper 4 was pretty long.....I don't know .....it just seemed like too any long questions having 5 marks nd so on.......do u do accounting?
Ikr!!......and I personally thought paper 4 was pretty long.....I don't know .....it just seemed like too any long questions having 5 marks nd so on.......do u do accounting?

Yeah I do accounting......
Did paper 1 variant 1 yesterday

Did u do that variant as well?
If so how did u find it and what did u put for the 5 marker and 1 marker at the end?
Reply 35
Was hoping for an A in physics but I would definitely take a B after that, hopefully the grade boundaries will be very low.
Original post by examhater44
Yeah I do accounting......
Did paper 1 variant 1 yesterday

Did u do that variant as well?
If so how did u find it and what did u put for the 5 marker and 1 marker at the end?

HoNestly,,,,,,,,,it was way better than paper 2

However, It still wasn't NICE..... For the one mark......I wrote profits will be incorrectly valued, not sure thow and for the 5 marker....I was just able to calculate the grossprofit ....and time was up
I think that would be really helpful and I would like to ask for help, please go on my page and read my descriptive essay leave comments they will be extremely helpful
woop woop me too!

So what exams do you guys have left?
I have: English Literature, Coordinated Science and Additional maths (:nope:)

Hi all my subjects are gcse's accept for English language.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest