The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Nothing, I'd be dead
Original post by GwynLordOfCinder
Nothing, I'd be dead

But what would you regret not doing... Or something you regret which you have done and never been able to fix or try to mend. :biggrin:

Spoiler

Probably my dependancy upon other people and the waiting around and work that I have done for certain people just in order to seek their approval and/or love. I have done this often at the expense of my own happiness, so that would be a big regret for me. I very rarely look after myself when I should.
That all of my revision and effort i have put in is just gone in the bin :cry2:
Reply 5
Regret that I did not live longer.

What all these with the death threads?
Is it the exams?
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
Probably my dependancy upon other people and the waiting around and work that I have done for certain people just in order to seek their approval and/or love. I have done this often at the expense of my own happiness, so that would be a big regret for me. I very rarely look after myself when I should.

Yh... I would regret having done soo much for others and not have gotten any love or respect out of it.. In the long term...This sounds slightly selfish, but its sooo true :biggrin:
Nothing, at least everyone doing exams with me would get a free pass.
Original post by M14B
Regret that I did not live longer.

What all these with the death threads?
Is it the exams?

I don't have exams, so no reason for death thread :biggrin:
I mean it in a positive light, so people can contemplate on what they have done and what they are yet to do :biggrin:
Original post by Rhythmical
Nothing, at least everyone doing exams with me would get a free pass.

WTF That was the worst answer sis.... Nothing?
So you have wouldn't regret anything you have done in your past?
Interesting... Very interesting :biggrin:
Original post by Boss_Rhythm
Yh... I would regret having done soo much for others and not have gotten any love or respect out of it.. In the long term...This sounds slightly selfish, but its sooo true :biggrin:

I don't think it's selfish at all if it means that you will be happy in the long run. It's certainly a good thing to help others but your welfare is important too. :smile:
WTF That was the worst answer sis.... Nothing?
So you have wouldn't regret anything you have done in your past?
Interesting... Very interesting :biggrin:

I regret not chasing my dreams lol.
Original post by WhimsicalSloth
I don't think it's selfish at all if it means that you will be happy in the long run. It's certainly a good thing to help others but your welfare is important too. :smile:

Agreed :biggrin:
That i have achieved **** all in my life apart from good GCSE's, never been anywhere or done anything, never left this damp island and know bugger all about anything and can't make people happy no matter how hard i try because no-one is ever satisfied and i mess up too much :smile:
tbh though i wouldn't regret much cos it would be a relief to be asleep in the ground :closedeyes:
That I cared too much about the opinions of others
Original post by Rhythmical
I regret not chasing my dreams lol.

And your dreams are? (If you don't mind me asking :biggrin:)
I'd regret dieing
Original post by CoolCavy
That i have achieved **** all in my life apart from good GCSE's, never been anywhere or done anything, never left this damp island and know bugger all about anything and can't make people happy no matter how hard i try because no-one is ever satisfied and i mess up too much :smile:
tbh though i wouldn't regret much cos it would be a relief to be asleep in the ground :closedeyes:

That was a comment, which forces me to help you :biggrin:

I pray that you live long, so you get to explore the world and find happiness. I also want you to fulfill your destiny (whatever it may be) and find your purpose in life :biggrin:
And your dreams are? (If you don't mind me asking :biggrin:)

Eating and sleeping all day. :biggrin:
Original post by Inexorably
That I cared too much about the opinions of others

Awww.... Don't regret that, it just means you are very sensitive and special :biggrin:
I couldn't care less about opinions, but I have to care for the person themselves' welfare physicaly and mentally all the time :biggrin:

Latest