The Student Room Group

What's one thing you've got 'going for you'?

You know how there are those really good looking people who somehow seem to have opportunities always flow their way even though everything else about them is pretty average.

Or those people who aren't social or have exceptional physical features but their intelligence makes up for this.

Or those people who have a 10/10 personality where it doesn't matter if they're average looking or of average intelligence because they're so likeable.

What's your redeeming quality that makes up for your imperfections?

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Just a bit of brain
I wish my parents were richer
Reply 2
when you spend 10 minutes thinking of something and realise that you've got nothing going for you ._.

I am cursed
I guess my brain? But then the idea of quantifying intelligence is dodgy to me. However I did just use the word quantifying....
Original post by Kiniun
You know how there are those really good looking people who somehow seem to have opportunities always flow their way even though everything else about them is pretty average.

Or those people who aren't social or have exceptional physical features but their intelligence makes up for this.

Or those people who have a 10/10 personality where it doesn't matter if they're average looking or of average intelligence because they're so likeable.

What's your redeeming quality that makes up for your imperfections?

Spoiler

My ****
Reply 5
Original post by thefatone
My ****

Had a feeling this would come up:rofl:
I am reminiscent of a sponge which soaks up useless information. :tongue: I can name all of the countries of the world off by heart. I also know that reindeer like to eat bananas.
Original post by Kiniun
Had a feeling this would come up:rofl:

really? they're definitely not something redeeming or interesting about it

it's just a fact
Reply 8
Umm people do tell me I've got a pretty good hourglass figure now (I've lost nearly 50 pounds) so that's positive I guess

I've got a pretty good brain too but that's like it
Good question. Too bad I can't think of anything!
That people feel they can turn to me either for advice or just someone to talk to. I'd rather have a personality that gets me decent friends than looks that gets me a lot of the attention I don't crave.
My skill to cram in 10 years work into one night. Hence the name.
I have the unwavering respect of everyone that knows me.
Can't possibly narrow it down to just one thing. Hopefully three will do.

- grand intellect
- perfect earlobes
- humility
Reply 14
Evidently, 95% of people who use the student room will have the 'redeeming quality' of intelligence, isn't that a given? ahah
Creepy PM's.
Nothing
Original post by etata
Evidently, 95% of people who use the student room will have the 'redeeming quality' of intelligence, isn't that a given? ahah

Speak for yourself.

Original post by Rhythmical
Creepy PM's.

How come i've never recieved one. Am i not hawwwt enough?

Original post by LastMinReviseGuy
My skill to cram in 10 years work into one night. Hence the name.

You sly son of an angel.
Original post by AfcFob
Umm people do tell me I've got a pretty good hourglass figure now (I've lost nearly 50 pounds) so that's positive I guess

I've got a pretty good brain too but that's like it
You'll start getting loads of attention on here, saying things like that :lol:

I've got a fair brain. I'm pretty good with words.
Original post by LastMinReviseGuy
How come i've never recieved one. Am i not hawwwt enough?

Can't say, I haven't seen your face! :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest