The Student Room Group

Most Exciting Exam?

In the GCSE and A-Level period, and indeed any other exams- not forgetting you Scottish Highers people!- there is always at least one exam which goes slightly pear shaped, usually due to something really exciting which happens during your exam.

Sometimes it's a fire alarm, sometimes it's a phone going off [not from any of the candidates, hopefully!] or even a pigeon, as with a number of TSR students!

So tell us:

What has been your most exciting exam so far? What catastrophic moments have happened during exams?
Reply 1
Nothing yet.
But apparently last year during the exams there was a fire alarm that went off and people discussed the answers when they went outside which resulted in EVERYONE who was there getting their exam cancelled :s-smilie:
Spanish had to be my most fav exam because it was easy and it was funny bc they put on the foundation tape for the first q by accident when we were doing Higher
Reply 3
I think they just report the people to the exam board and tell them exactly what happened
Original post by alishba-rosex
Spanish had to be my most fav exam because it was easy and it was funny bc they put on the foundation tape for the first q by accident when we were doing Higher

That's brilliant!
In our French exam, the invigilator was swinging on her chair- don't ask- and she went flying 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by TeenPolyglot
That's brilliant!
In our French exam, the invigilator was swinging on her chair- don't ask- and she went flying 😂😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

Omg that is hilarious!!:biggrin:
Haha a couple have been intresting:

1. Business Multiple choice - it was easy

2. Biology - after the exam the invigilator told me someone had took my bag from where I left it, took it home and then brought it back. I also got up and walked out before he said by accident embarrasing :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest