The Student Room Group

Rate me (PIC)

Very odd question for the guys :tongue:

When you see me, you think: "well, she's cute" or "whoa, she's so sexy"....well, unless you find me unattractive, which is fine. I don't expect everyone to like me.

Oh, can you please specify what your race is when you answer?I want you to be completely honest. Thank you :redface:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Valvonauta
Very odd question for the guys :tongue:

Ooooo may be its a philological or philosophical question, perhaps something to do with dance history or how love affects our minds or the internal workings of how TSR is actually run, I bet this question wont be about someone checking on their look.......s

well thats no an odd question Valvonauta at all tbh.....

Original post by Valvonauta
You have kinda said its either "well, she's cute" or "whoa, she's so sexy" or "not" so thats a limited range:redface:I think you look cute but as cliche as it is, personality counts more in everything but Im sure you have a great personality regardless And Im Asian :hat2: whats your race then?
(edited 7 years ago)
Need more pictures for specific details
You have a face.
8/10

pengting hella cute.

dropped 2 because no body pic
im white btw
(edited 7 years ago)
You don't need to validate your self worth with comments from randomers
You know yourself that you're pretty so why there's a need to ask others? :tongue:
Not ugly at all but not my type, giving me a neutral response which probably equates to like 6/10

I am white and this thread is pointless
I think you're pretty. If I had to give you a number, I'd say 7/10 at least.

See pic for race. :wink: :tongue:
<<<
Pretty obvious I would've thought, but white British.
Pretty :smile: I is a white boi.
Reply 11
Do you bleach your eyebrows?
Reply 12
I thought you were Asian.
7/10 I'm white
7/10, black.
You're pretty. I'm a Persian kitty.
Reply 16
Pretty but not sexy? :redface:

If you saw me on the street, would you think "That girl is cute" or "Hell, that chick is so sexy" or.... well, you wouldn't even notice me? Honesty appreciated :smile:
Reply 17
Won't say you're sexy but you're definitely good looking sorta.

7/10
I don't know i have not met you.
I judge people by their personality not by their looks.
Very pretty/10 :tongue:

White Asian.

Quick Reply

Latest