The Student Room Group

WJEC ICT - Unit 1 / Wednesday 28th May 2016

Scroll to see replies

Original post by SkyeAmber
I think I got A's in both of my controlled assessments? And is the 74 for an A* including marks from unit 1 and unit 3 combined together?

The paper's marked out of 80. They convert it to a UMS out of 40, and then your controlled assessment is out of 60, so you get a score out of 100. Not quite sure about the A* boundary.
How much does the controlled assessment make up in our overall percentage? we were told 60% but apparently it's 25%!!
Original post by Demarco101
How much does the controlled assessment make up in our overall percentage? we were told 60% but apparently it's 25%!!

I think it's 30% of the final GCSE if you do a full course and 60% if you sit short course?
Reply 43
Original post by Demarco101

I think it might be 60? Do you get two GCSEs from ict as there's two papers and two sets of coursework or are they all combined together?
Original post by SkyeAmber
I think it might be 60? Do you get two GCSEs from ict as there's two papers and two sets of coursework or are they all combined together?

I thinks it's half if you just do Unit 1 and 2 as i know some people doing half course
How did people find that. I died inside when i saw the 12 marker on networks
Reply 46
The only part I didn't know was the hardware types but I thought the rest of the paper was great! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending