The Student Room Group

Richmond Upon Thames College

Hey guys, so I thinking of going to richmond but I'mn not really suwre what the teaching is like and how social it is. I'm aiming to take Philosophy and Ethics, Sociology, Communication and culture and Creative Writing. If you are being taught any of these subjects, what are the teachers like? Are people friendly? How was your first day? Thanks :smile:
Reply 1
I live near it, however I go to another college. I have some mates who go there and it really isn't bad, if you put work in your subjects you will most likely come out with good grades.

p.s I'm going there for second year because I live in Twickenham.
Reply 2
Oh haha thanks, so are you doing A2 there and have you been to the interview to confirm your place?
Original post by trxlla
Oh haha thanks, so are you doing A2 there and have you been to the interview to confirm your place?

Hey there, sorry for the late response. I'm now going on to A2 at RUTC doing Sociology and Philosophy and Ethics. My two teachers were great, my sociology teacher is leaving though so for A2 we'll have a new teacher. Philosophy and Ethics is amazing, the teacher I have is great and entertaining. I'm one who likes to be taught in a fun and interesting way.

Now, the college as a whole. At first I wasn't too much a fan of it. That's because the travel there for me was quite long. But once I settled in it got better. I've only got 1 more year left (praise the Lord) and the first year flew by so quickly. Which it great because I just want to move on.

But yeah, it's a nice college.

Quick Reply

Latest