The Student Room Group

OCR Psychology AS Monday 16th May

Scroll to see replies

Original post by claudiamendes
What did you write for the ethics question??

I said that the strengths of breaking ethics was that not giving consent avoids demand characteristics and then I think I backed it up with Freud's study or something and then I said another strength was that in relation to harm, there may be more good that comes out of the negative and then backed it up with bandura and said about the practical applications from it, and then I don't know if this is allowed but I did another strength on how debrief can cover up deception and backed it up with Milgram and then I did a weakness that participants may not want to take part in future studies if the ethics is broken and then I said about Chaney and how the ethics were all kept so people may want to take part in more of Chaney's studies or something
Idk if any of that is right but it could have gone worse so!!
Is there still no unofficial mark scheme for either paper?
Original post by Bethbrawn_
Is there still no unofficial mark scheme for either paper?

There won't be onE, OCR isn't very popular for this subject and the style of questions don't really have answers, very subjective to the opinion of the examiner
Original post by clairebear101
There won't be onE, OCR isn't very popular for this subject and the style of questions don't really have answers, very subjective to the opinion of the examiner

Oh that sucks, I was really hoping to get an average as I'm hoping for a C/B, thank you anyway☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending