The Student Room Group

OCR A 2016 Chemistry A* A-Level Resources

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ForgottenApple
F324/5 Definitions have been uploaded on Memrise, an interactive website I used to learn definitions, join, complete the course and you'll 100% the definitions. Sorry I didn't have a word document it's disappeared 0.o I've also added reactions and conditions for Memrise, it's a bit buggy (duplicate answers) but very useful.

Please could you send the link for f321 as it cannot access it through the link above. Your notes have been a great hand thanks you so much it would be really appreciated
Original post by ForgottenApple
Keep up the work guys! Papers, papers papers :':wink:

Please could you send the link for f321 as it cannot access it through the link above. Your notes have been a great hand thanks you so much it would be really appreciated
Me too! I find f322 so boring. And there's so much content.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 343
ikr, im retaking unit 1 and i really need to get 30 more ums than i did last yr which is basicslly full marks lol im doing papers and i keep getting Bs likee what rhe hellll! 😭

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 344
same, im more concerned with the whole giant lattice crap cus we dont need it in a2 so i forgot, its my fault i left unit 1 so last minute cus i thought it would be easy since we do a2 nw, but boyy i was wrong haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
The grade boundaries won't be that high. Most people sitting the exam will be those who struggled with it anyway or lazy students. Throw in all A2 exams on top and then the resit doesn't become so easy.
Original post by thad33
The grade boundaries won't be that high. Most people sitting the exam will be those who struggled with it anyway or lazy students. Throw in all A2 exams on top and then the resit doesn't become so easy.

I heard that high candidates retake them as well because it gives them easy ums making A2 easier? I really hope that isn't the case though

Posted from TSR Mobile
To anyone who has PM'd me regarding the F321/F322 stuff. I've added a folder titled "AS" to the emergency link. I'll work on restoring the links eventually however if this link is also not working please let me know. Thankyou to all those that have highlighted this issue. I'm not sure when the exam date is but I plan to provide some additional help as the A2 exams come closer. I believe AS is in a few days? Good Luck to any of you who have put the time and work in, I'm confident you'll be rewarded with the high grade you desire :smile:
Original post by UnknownAnon
I heard that high candidates retake them as well because it gives them easy ums making A2 easier? I really hope that isn't the case though

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe but when those high candidates will be looking for 90+ on A2 grades so less time spent on AS units. It's people like me that ruin the grade boundaries, sorry...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ah, no. I meant people like me who redo just the one unit out of all the units available without the added pressure of having all A2's as well. I finished my A2's last year.
Original post by thad33
Ah, no. I meant people like me who redo just the one unit out of all the units available without the added pressure of having all A2's as well. I finished my A2's last year.

What you get last year thad33?
Missed the A by a few marks. Had a nightmare F325.
Reply 353
Original post by thad33
Missed the A by a few marks. Had a nightmare F325.

what year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Last year. It was my last exam, ill and under prepared so I ****ed it up. The exam wasn't even hard either which is why it's quite funny

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thad33
Last year. It was my last exam, ill and under prepared so I ****ed it up. The exam wasn't even hard either which is why it's quite funny

Posted from TSR Mobile

That sounds exactly like me. Managed to get an A in the much harder f324 which makes no sense but got a D in the easier F325

Posted from TSR Mobile
That sounds exactly like me. Managed to get an A in the much harder f324 which makes no sense but got a D in the easier F325

Posted from TSR Mobile

Literally exactly what I done! I had FPF, the big physics paper, two days later which I was more concerned about because it's a much harder paper and thought I could coast F325. I thought I had gotten more than a D on it though, no way did I lose 50 marks aha
Original post by thad33
Literally exactly what I done! I had FPF, the big physics paper, two days later which I was more concerned about because it's a much harder paper and thought I could coast F325. I thought I had gotten more than a D on it though, no way did I lose 50 marks aha

I got a D in that physics paper so should've just revised for chem after all
I got a D in that physics paper so should've just revised for chem after all

That's rough, I got an A in that so it wasn't all bad. Are you redoing both this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thad33
That's rough, I got an A in that so it wasn't all bad. Are you redoing both this year?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Both A2 physics and F325 of chem. Do you have any tips for physics? Need an A to meet my offer this year :frown: (got a C in it last year)

Quick Reply

Latest