The Student Room Group

AS music exam 23/5/16

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by iwonAton
i put octave too, did you also get trill for the violin ornament and an imperfect cadence for the last excerpt

i don't get how it's an octave:frown: and yeah i got those
Original post by Lcamp16
i don't get how it's an octave:frown: and yeah i got those

nor do i but it was the same note so i though octave would be the best answer. what time signature did you get for the song which had a solo male singer?
i put octave too, did you also get trill for the violin ornament and an imperfect cadence for the last excerpt

Yes!! 😁
Reply 23
nor do i but it was the same note so i though octave would be the best answer. what time signature did you get for the song which had a solo male singer?

oh i didn't see that question so i guessed 4/4 at the end haha
There was another question that asked for a time signature, what did you put for it?
Reply 25
Original post by filipe_oliv
There was another question that asked for a time signature, what did you put for it?

the first page? that one i thought it was 4/4, also what did you write as the woodwind instrument on the first page?
Original post by Lcamp16
the first page? that one i thought it was 4/4, also what did you write as the woodwind instrument on the first page?

No, not the first page it was another one I think. And I just guessed and put oboe... What did you put?
Original post by filipe_oliv
No, not the first page it was another one I think. And I just guessed and put oboe... What did you put?

i put oboe too and 4/4. There was another question in the paper asking about a solo instrument and i put viola after crossing out cello. (the answer is cello). Also during that groovy piece did you circle 'swing' as a technique
Reply 28
i put oboe too and 4/4. There was another question in the paper asking about a solo instrument and i put viola after crossing out cello. (the answer is cello). Also during that groovy piece did you circle 'swing' as a technique

i guessed clarinet haha, and damm i wrote cello then crossed it out and wrote violin -_- and yea i went for swing
Original post by Lcamp16
i guessed clarinet haha, and damm i wrote cello then crossed it out and wrote violin -_- and yea i went for swing

wish there was a unofficial markscheme haha but not enough people on here do music

Awww :/ yes I chose swing :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending