The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

[video="youtube;fOYmLCTLZrU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOYmLCTLZrU[/video]

:smile:
Original post by 0to100
@Wilfred Little 16:50 gets mad omfg

You ever heard this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq6H3JpT5C8

Good set.
Original post by Jason_Barroso
Anyone listen to J.Cole ?

yupp :smile:
Galantis - No Money
[video="youtube;5udMsfoGxHw"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5udMsfoGxHw[/video]
Original post by Wilfred Little
You ever heard this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq6H3JpT5C8

Good set.

Rate drifter's opening and blacks and p money's closing, what happened to these boys? lol Probably that old school grime mcs fell off, got banged up, got buried or sold out and left real talent behind :\
Original post by mariam687
yupp :smile:

How'd the exam gooooo
Original post by 0to100
How'd the exam gooooo

went well actually :smile:

the poem comparison wasnt as bad as i thought it'd be :smile:

thanks for asking :wink:

hw u been?
The Stone Roses - Ten Storey Love Song
went well actually :smile:

the poem comparison wasnt as bad as i thought it'd be :smile:

thanks for asking :wink:

hw u been?

Yea you don't really have to study for eng lit is that what you were doing? And I'm good I'm revising on/off like fuuuuuck my life :\ I'm gonna have to strap down tomorrow like no arsing about. How's the security going, I'll be around soon to protect your jewels and barbies lol
Original post by 0to100
Yea you don't really have to study for eng lit is that what you were doing? And I'm good I'm revising on/off like fuuuuuck my life :\ I'm gonna have to strap down tomorrow like no arsing about. How's the security going, I'll be around soon to protect your jewels and barbies lol

yhyh it was lit, i jus learnt a few quotes here n there :smile:

thats exactly what i been doing!! i just cant seem to sit down and concentrate, i get distracted rly easily!!

its going good :wink: needs to be better tho :smile:
yhyh it was lit, i jus learnt a few quotes here n there :smile:

thats exactly what i been doing!! i just cant seem to sit down and concentrate, i get distracted rly easily!!

its going good :wink: needs to be better tho :smile:

You live with your old man? He should be protecting you 1st and 4most. And I guess learning quotes and meanings and stuff is important but I mainly wing it. Yep not a massive procrastinator tbf but...you know...with no personal pc at the moment...I have to use other peoples and it's not always available so. Study when I can :\

But now I'm, discouraged to start this late with my two exams left on wed.
Who else here be repping the holy trinity of Beyoncé, Adele and Sia?

Noooobody steps up to these queens. Evah.
Original post by 0to100
You live with your old man? He should be protecting you 1st and 4most. And I guess learning quotes and meanings and stuff is important but I mainly wing it. Yep not a massive procrastinator tbf but...you know...with no personal pc at the moment...I have to use other peoples and it's not always available so. Study when I can :\

But now I'm, discouraged to start this late with my two exams left on wed.

no, seriously, jus start now (get some rest first doe)
trust me, it'll be worth it, last minute revision works
but then again, everyone has different ways to revise :smile:

goodluck tho!! :colondollar:
no, seriously, jus start now (get some rest first doe)
trust me, it'll be worth it, last minute revision works
but then again, everyone has different ways to revise :smile:

goodluck tho!! :colondollar:

Normally I have to like...cram it the last couple nights before and the morning of. So that's where I am now. Sort of.
Original post by 0to100
Normally I have to like...cram it the last couple nights before and the morning of. So that's where I am now. Sort of.

get some rest and start tomorrow, you'll b fresh n all so you'll feel motivated and you'll concentrate :smile:

oh and do it the morning of the exam that works :smile:
The Stone Roses - Love Spreads
Original post by SassKing13
The Stone Roses - Love Spreads

Where youuuu at :tongue: LOL
I think my PMs & VMs arent working ://
get some rest and start tomorrow, you'll b fresh n all so you'll feel motivated and you'll concentrate :smile:

oh and do it the morning of the exam that works :smile:

My exams are early as balls so it's gonna have to be all tomorrow. I made a planner for which exam to take and when, but it didn't exactly work out over the weekend and you're honestly motivating me because the more I talk about it...the more I realise I need to do it or I wouldnt be talking about it lol you're such a nice girl honestly, cheers. Nah no time to rest haha.
Original post by 0to100
My exams are early as balls so it's gonna have to be all tomorrow. I made a planner for which exam to take and when, but it didn't exactly work out over the weekend and you're honestly motivating me because the more I talk about it...the more I realise I need to do it or I wouldnt be talking about it lol you're such a nice girl honestly, cheers. Nah no time to rest haha.

yep, tomorro :smile:
really? its working? great!! :wink:

awww, np man, anytime im here all the time lol :smile:
but do get some rest at least.. otherwise, nothing wil make sence :/

you'll ace ur exams! believe me x

ugh, i cant rep u! loool

Latest