The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Gather up the basic ideas that I want to write about.

Research a hell of a lot on them, selecting the best material as I find it.

Make the structure (that is, I made the thesis if each paragraph before starting the essay).

And then actually write the essay. I usually revise each paragraph at least three times before reaching a personally satisfactory level.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by *Stefan*
Gather up the basic ideas that I want to write about.

Research a hell of a lot on them, selecting the best material as I find it.

Make the structure (that is, I made the thesis if each paragraph before starting the essay).

And then actually write the essay. I usually revise each paragraph at least three times before reaching a personally satisfactory level.

Posted from TSR Mobile

that seems easy enough to get my head around :smile:
1. Sources - the more the merrier - textbooks, journals, newspapers, reports, cases, legislation, expert commentary. (Go through and look at what is relevant and what you could use)

2. Construction - as the poster above - beginning middle and end (with a conclusion)

3. Draft

4 Go back and correct any errors - check that you have answered the question and not strayed off.
Reply 23
Original post by nathan2k1
1. Sources - the more the merrier - textbooks, journals, newspapers, reports, cases, legislation, expert commentary. (Go through and look at what is relevant and what you could use)

2. Construction - as the poster above - beginning middle and end (with a conclusion)

3. Draft

4 Go back and correct any errors - check that you have answered the question and not strayed off.

nice and simple! thanks! :smile:
Reply 24
yh sod 300 pages of printing lmao!
oh i thought u was in uni lol are u going into uni?
Reply 25
Aww i'm glad it helped! :smile:
I have one year left, i'm not aiming for a specific classification just aiming to do as best as i can :smile: xx
Reply 26
Original post by JS31294
Aww i'm glad it helped! :smile:
I have one year left, i'm not aiming for a specific classification just aiming to do as best as i can :smile: xx

good motive!
Reply 27
thats so much on printing!! :O
oh coolio!! im at essex
Reply 28
hope u got good grades for all that!
im doing an assignment now, have 100 word count left and still have more to put in that would exceed that. hope that means im doing well :/
business management :smile:
just go through the procedure like abstract , main content, and so on. then check out the plagiarism`of the content.
Reply 30
Read a lot, sort the ideas out in my head, write it. I'd get it done a week before it was to be submitted so I could casually go over it and edit anything I wasn't happy with.

Latest